Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rep Player

Who keeps giving Zilly and Morts a mouthpiece. Reminds me of the years where Carl Webb would get a yearly article that 'this year was going to be his year' but as everyone has said put up or shut up. Morts seems like a perfectly nice bloke but given his play so far I cannot see him being our number 6.....hell I cant see Sezer being out long term 6 either

do papers make a retraction for errors? this article was recently proven to be fiction. reference Titans V Knights for evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    do papers make a retraction for errors? this article was recently proven to be fiction. reference Titans V Knights for evidence.
    Yeah they made a huge error, I think they meant number 6 in the halves depth list.

I think they meant he sees himself as 6th string

maybe a 6th sense. i can imagine the young kid in the movie, scared for his life....'i see bad halfbacks'

Rack off Morts