Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

This club is no hope when coaches continue to select blokes like Zillman, Mortimer and Falloon. Just dreadful from Henry. A sad state of affairs when Falloon when the best player of the season as well.

Falloon is a massive upgrade on srama and a much needed defensive upgrade on moss.

I'd be putting him 17th man
    Last edited by teke; 17-03-15 at 03:36 PM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Hoffman at fullback finally

All 3 in the starting lineup Hoffman and Zillman swap pettybourne, white, simpkins and mosely make up the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Just one of those situations to where they're (management) damned if they do, or damned if they don't.

You can't keep losing games like last week, 'n yet we can't have this sort of controversy surrounding the Club. For once, I actually feel sorry for the situation the management is in..
    Totally agree, however I must add that judging from previous experience with the same squad, these inclusions won't change the team's performance very much.
    Falloon is a massive upgrade on srama and a much needed defensive upgrade on moss.

I'd be putting him 17th man
    Me too but in fairness to Moseley, he would have been eased in off the bench if there hadn't been the issues that arose.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Totally agree, however I must add that judging from previous experience with the same squad, these inclusions won't change the team's performance very much.
    Agreed.

Junior

Titans
    1 Josh Hoffman (Norths Junior Devils)
    2 Anthony Don (Grafton Ghosts)
    3 James Roberts (La Perouse Panthers)
    4 William Zillman (Rochedale Brothers)
    5 David Mead (Marist Brothers Rams)
    6 Aidan Sezer (Easts Hills Bulldogs)
    7 Daniel Mortimer (Orange Cyms)
    8 Luke Douglas (Yamba Dolphins)
    9 Beau Falloon (Cloncurry Bulls)
    10 Nate Myles (c) (Southern Suburbs)
    11 Ryan James (Bilambil Jets)
    12 Dave Taylor (Blackwater Crushers)
    13 Greg Bird (West Maitland)

Interchange
    14 Eddy Pettybourne (Mascot Jets)
    15 Matt White (Inverell Hawks)
    16 Ryan Simpkins (Currumbin)
    17 Kieran Moseley (Cloncurry Bulls)

Coach: Neil Henry

And Mortimer retains his spot and Paasi loses his. At least Zillman moved.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 17-03-15 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    And Mortimer retains his spot and Paasi looses his. At least Zillman moved.
    I already moaned that White would come in as soon as he was fit and yet Simpkins somehow stays, well FMD ... plus Falloon comes from Cloncurry? (in his dreams).
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

It would be interesting to know why Simpkins got the nod for the bench. More versatile and mobile than some of the bigger men?
    I hope Hoffman gets the chance to play the full game at fullback and start to get some rhythm and timing going. Otherwise all is as expected..

White & Mortimer must have that same video of the goat that Henderson had....

Passi should have been in the 17 & I would've stuck with Mosely starting... Glad to see Zillman hand back the number 1 jersey he has never deserved..

Wouldn't have picked Bird but he'll probably have a man of the match performance
    #itaintweaktospeak

Rep Player

A better selection but we will not be the team we need to be until Zillman, Falloon, Mortimer are out of the starting side. White instead of Paasi?? Dreaming there Henry. Sezer needs to step his game up im still hoping he gets poached and we get a DCE and Elgey pairing next year

Imo we can't expect a lot of changes just yet we need to give henry time to get the team he fits with. And personally I'm just happy that some changes (even if little) have been made. Faloon over srama is good and surprised over passi being dropped but let's
    Just hope king has a plan. As for the accused drug boys I am happy for them to play as we need to start winning games
    To get fans back and also get a sponsor, but in saying that if they are found guilty feed them to the pigs...

After viewing the paddock (on TV) that they're training on these days. I wouldn't think much defensive/tackling practice would be going on. If that's the case, I'd find that quite concerning.

i think moving Zillman after 2 rounds is about as good as we could hope for. he let him train off season, and give two full games just so that no one could reasonably say Zill deserved to keep it, and Zilman himself knows he was given a fair crack. and he made the right cal thats 5 years overdue. i salute you Mr Henry.

The forwards were always going to come back in, so as long the pack is selected each week based on form and who deserves it, then im ok with that.

Our only real weakness is halves... If Elgey came in over next few weeks... then that 17, with some input from the fringe forwards getting a game would be a team i could agree with until Chez lands.