Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Rep Player

How I feel the guys respond to mortimer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_WesTtHf2Q

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    But they're nice blokes, didn't you hear?
    Oh man, I'm a Blues supporter..****, those years of Gidley, Ennis, the random selection of a Morris twin on the bench etc.
    It feels JUST like the dark days of NSW(2006-2010) before Stuart rebuilt everything and laid down the healthy foundations for the future.

Mortimer is Flo-Rida and Cherry Evans is Nas. If I were to make a Hip Hop comparison. It's also Cartwright who did this to us..he really did stunt our growth, so thankful for the signing of Cherry Evans and Neil Henry (Only if Neil has the testicular fortitude to drop Zillman and Mortimer)

Now we get to see if Henry is a true coach or not, he needs to make changes and blind freddy can even see it, interesting Tuesday coming up

Even from the Grave , my Wife is correct again , GREG BIRD U ARE A JOKE ! Best spot for Mortimer is on the bench , Elgey needs to be our half. Why o Why did Sezer kick the ball down field when no body was chasing.

Sadly, i think most of us have just become numb to these sort of losses. It hurts at the start, but five minutes later i think i have been here before, recently.

We have (and have had for a long time) an inability to close out games.

I still get as excited through the weeks for games, but each loss seems to hurt a little less.

I have been a big supporter of Zillman, but he should not play fullback again while Hoffman is in the team.

I dont need to say anything more about Mortimer, that hasn't already been said. Wehn a commentator says maybe Bird should taking over kicking in general play, i think your days as a halfback are done.

Reaally want Sezer to stay next year. I am genuinely excited what he might be able to do with DCE.

I can guarantee Tuesday will be no surprise. Mortimer and Zillman will still be in there with Henry saying "yeah they made a few silly choices but they have the chance to rectify them this week". Sorry to say it as I was a huge fan of Henry but he seriously seems like Carty all over again. That is unless he grows a pair and drops them two for the coming game
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I'm only 21, and I feel like I'm losing hair thinking about Zillman with that ****ing 5 year contract? Ah, Cartwright. Imagine if we could lure back Albert Kelly to play with Cherry Evans.

6.Elgey
    7. Cherry Evans
    14. Kelly

Mortimer can go to the Sharks or something...

I am not criticising Mead and Roberts, I'm highlighting that they may as well not be there because the poor bastards never ever ever get the ball in an attacking play. We only kick to the left and only pass to the left because Mortimer is on the right. As for the Package? I just can't find the words for him.

Bird was not okay, he was lethargic and petulant, looking like he wanted to be anywhere else - never broke the line, never looked to pass and that was a cheap shot on Mullen and he'll be suspended for it - great value after everything else.

Myles also looks disinterested, except maybe in a media role. James went well but would have been better punching it up the centre.

And to be honest, I don't care about the result but I expect a rebuilding year not this same crap from the same dildo's.
    Last edited by Titanic; 22-03-15 at 08:50 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I don't get the Myles hate I really don't.

I can understand Myles not being at his best, due to his partner being diagnosed with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    I don't get the Myles hate I really don't.
    He is a funny bloke and I want to like him but he looks slow and old. Just doesn't have any impact or anything anymore. Only performs in Origin.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

How's the Clubs Mascots? Any of those blokes going on holidays soon?

Zillman could see his contract out by acting the clown as a mascot. Not much different from what he's already doing on the paddock.

I Feel for Myles! Maybe have him coming off of the Bench with Pettybourne starting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonbcode View Post
    I can understand Myles not being at his best, due to his partner being diagnosed with cancer.
    That's why I've been forgiving him but TBH he should drop himself if he is that unfocused.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Well fcuk me dead! How many ways can you fcuk yourself.

Mortimer, Zillman, Myles and Bird are just walking liabilities. James is not a wide running forward and why oh why are Mead and Roberts even on the field, the poor lonely blokes?

Totally disgusted by the lack of leadership and tactics … this is the week where we find out whether Henry has a pair.

Played well: Sezer, Don, Moseley, Douglas, James, Taylor.
    Played okay: Hoffman, Simpkins, Pettybourne, Falloon.
    Played poorly: Bird, Myles, White.
    Played well for the Knights: Zillman, Mortimer.
    Weren't given even 1/2 a chance: Roberts and Mead.
    I put mead into at least the okay section just due to his defensive efforts. he was shutting down a tonne, making his own effort to get in the middle and get involved. a really good game.

Petty was okay in first half, lacked penetration, but second half he dug in for thos 15 minutes when we held them turned the tide. and Simpkins suprised me. even before his try assist offload, his pace over 5 -10 metres is impressive. once he gets more comfortable, he will be really useful off the bench.

if people look over my last year, i have been respectful of mortimers efforts, and at times he has spread the ball better than our previous halves...but he was a mess tonight. tried hard as always, and defended his errors like a beast, but 2 out on the full when your defending a lead? if you dont get dropped for that the coach isnt helping the team OR THE PLAYER that did it. he needs to go back to Q cup and rebuild and sort it, or play from the bench. and we happen to have a young guy CARVING the **** out of the Qcup. knocked up near 10 or so try assists and three or 4 tries in 3 games. If Henry needs an excuse to drop morts...he wont get a better one.

Sezer, who i have been critical off, and deservedly so, was immense tonght. he played like our leader. ran hard, spread the ball, kicked pretty well, and set a tone. his last play was maybe the worst ive ever seen, but the damage was done by then anyways. would be in his top 3 games for us. If he can maintain that and build under Henry, he has something to offer and could be a counterpart to DCE....but i still think Elgey is the one we are all waiting for.

Hoff started badly...like his fullback day finally came and he muffed the lines. but he recovered and was great defensively.

Zillman. that is all. he had more good than usual, but the bad is just too bad