Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 3: TITANS vs KNIGHTS

TITANS vs KNIGHTS

Sunday 22 March 2015 Cbus Super Stadium

#NRLTitansKnights
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Tickets: CLICK HERE

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Highlights | Rd 2 v Knights
    <script height="349px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =ZicW95czrzKPyc-qW-UoIweIiA90F2CE"></script>

Make some changes please Neil. No more Zillman please.

I'd name this team if the players in the drug scandal are back on deck.

1. Roberts
    2. Mead
    3. Hoffman
    4. Tighe/Crampton
    5. Don
    6. Sezer
    7. Elgey
    8. Douglas
    9. Moseley
    10.Myles
    11.Taylor
    12.James
    13.Burr

14.Simpkins
    15.Pettybourne
    16.Paasi
    17.Mortimer
    Last edited by Show and Go; 15-03-15 at 07:08 AM.

Back line I would lien to see next week would be.
    1. Hoffman
    2. Mead
    3.Zilly / Crampton /Don
    4. Roberts
    5. Don / Li
    6.Sezer
    7. Elgey

Mortimer 17.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I expect to the see the same team next week and knights by 20
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

The team cant carry Mortimer in defence anymore.

Its also a big waste to have Hoffman sitting in the centres doing nothing when there is a bloke at the back doing the same thing.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't expect any team changes tbh.

As Bennett once said, "if you start listening to the fans then you'll soon be sitting with them in the 'stand." What codswallop, Cartwright and Searle didn't and they are (sic). Henry will need to be careful this season as he has a great opportunity to try some things but if he goes down the conservative path then he is asking for trouble.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yep, he best wield the axe when it's necessary. For his sake 'n as well as the Club sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    As Bennett once said, "if you start listening to the fans then you'll soon be sitting with them in the 'stand." What codswallop, Cartwright and Searle didn't and they are (sic). Henry will need to be careful this season as he has a great opportunity to try some things but if he goes down the conservative path then he is asking for trouble.
    agree whats the point in being 12 months down the road, having Chez...but being no clearer on the way to go about it.

i reckon he should be trying things, getting games into Mosely, LG, and try Hoff at back to see the difference. get games into Burr, Paasi, Robbo, and tonnes of guys so we know what the cards are when we lay them down for pre season training.

Surely we can drop Zillman for Hoffman? Does Zillman have nude photos of Neil Henry? How can he still be selected...

I think Henry hopes that the suspended players are going to come back and all will be well. I hope the club makes a decision on them soon so the coaching staff can stop using them as an excuse for our losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I think Henry hopes that the suspended players are going to come back and all will be well. I hope the club makes a decision on them soon so the coaching staff can stop using them as an excuse for our losses.
    If the club is forced to legally allow them to play i'm sure they will all enjoy some love from Burleigh & Tweed because thats the only place they should return to..
    #itaintweaktospeak

The club may be able to play them but the club doesn't have to pick them as long as they get paid. I think we should ressurect our 'open letter' letter strategy to our management, something along the lines of:

Dear Graham,

With regards to the suspended players, as a supporter of the Titans I ask that those players be made accountable for their total disregard of the community they represent.

The expectations of our community from those very well paid but largely uneducated men are that they, in exchange for their contracts, be role models for our youth in skill, commitment and personal welfare.

Recreational or any other form of substance abuse, petulant demands to be selected and generally behaving at a level better recognised in a primary school playground is not what I want to see coming from anyone in a Titans jersey.

To Greg Bird and Dave Taylor, those with the most to lose, either step-up or languish in QCup where I am certain players less fortunate to have had what you have had will level the score. As for the others named, there are many reasons why some talented players never make it and poor self-discipline is right at the top.

Finally, the club's harsh stance is admirable but I can only guess at what has been happening. I do not accept that it was all the previous heirachy's problem and knee-jerk management can only sustain so much momentum.

Draw a line in the sand by all means and prove to us that you are the people to lead us towards the much-touted 'new era'.

[end of rant]
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.