Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Can Zillman and Mortimer just GO AWAY? I went for the Blues during the hard years with those dodgy selections and it feels like the same nightmare all over again...

Stitched up by the refs again. FFS give us a fair go. At least the boys are having a crack at home games despite having 1 armed tied behind their backs by the officials.

That was a horror show of bad kicking, passing etc etc
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

The last two sets we had with the ball highlighted what we are missing. A DOMINANT half that can direct the team around when the game is on the line.
    2016 can't come quick enough.

If Henry has a clue he has Moseley starting next week and Mortimer and Zillman dropped.

If Henry doesnt swing the Axe i WILL!

I don't get how the GC Titans staff doesn't understand why the crowds are dwindling..

You have a player like Mortimer and another one in Zillman who are extremely average. Jesus. Can you just dump them to QCup already?

What a disappointing loss There were some shocking ref calls (Gagai try, no advantage etc) but we had poor discipline with the ball.

-Surely Mortimer and Zillman have to be gone?? We have guys like Li, Crampton and most importantly LG carving up in QCUP and players like Zillman and Mortimer are gifting opposition teams wins. Mortimer kicking out on the full 2 times in the final minutes is unforgivable and Zillman passing to the opposition and making other silly decisions is not first grader standard (probs not U8s standard either).

-Sezer showed a lot of heart tonight and was one of the only players giving it 110% effort.

-The returning players actually played solidly. Bird did little wrong besides 1 or 2 penalties and Taylor didn't drop the ball but could have been more involved. Falloon was solid in defence but Mosley offers so much more in attack.

-Roberts had a quiet game but he should have been given the ball more. Mortimer rarely passed out there tonight which limited his opportunities.

-Hoffman showed he needs to be fullback. The try saver he pulled off on Leilua was awesome and we looked improved with him at the back.

-Did I mention that Zillman and Mortimer need to go??? Seriously if Henry doesn't realise this then he literally is Cartwright 2.0
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 22-03-15 at 08:31 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Well fcuk me dead! How many ways can you fcuk yourself.

Mortimer, Zillman, Myles and Bird are just walking liabilities. James is not a wide running forward and why oh why are Mead and Roberts even on the field, the poor lonely blokes?

Totally disgusted by the lack of leadership and tactics … this is the week where we find out whether Henry has a pair.

Played well: Sezer, Don, Moseley, Douglas, James, Taylor.
    Played okay: Hoffman, Simpkins, Pettybourne, Falloon.
    Played poorly: Bird, Myles, White.
    Played well for the Knights: Zillman, Mortimer.
    Weren't given even 1/2 a chance: Roberts and Mead.
    Last edited by Titanic; 22-03-15 at 08:37 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonbcode View Post
    I don't get how the GC Titans staff doesn't understand why the crowds are dwindling..

You have a player like Mortimer and another one in Zillman who are extremely average. Jesus. Can you just dump them to QCup already?

But they're nice blokes, didn't you hear?

Elgey simply has to come in for Mortimer. Henry is cracking jokes if he continues to persist with Mortimer. This season will be difficult and fans will cope with loses a lot better knowing young talented players are learning their trade at the NRL level instead of watching spuds like Mortimer and Zillman **** up time and time again.

Rep Player

What else to say. Nights like that hurt worse than the thumping we got last weekend. If we still cant execute the fundamentals when it counts what do we do at training each week. Refereeing was a ****ing joke as usual but I cant blame it for that loss. A few players let us down bigtime tonight. Those 2 strolling through gap tries the knights got were a disgrace.

I hope Marwan Koukash has been following us this year. It might be enough to turn him off us..

See? I found a positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Well fcuk me dead! How many ways can you fcuk yourself.

Mortimer, Zillman, Myles and Bird are just walking liabilities. James is not a wide running forward and why oh why are Mead and Roberts even on the field?

Totally disgusted by the lack of leadership and tactics … this is the week where we find out whether Henry has a pair.
    Have to disagree with some of that. Bird was actually quite solid and Myles didn't have that bad of a game but is slowing down. The others were definitely shocking though and should be dropped. I actually think James is an alright back rower. Mead shows heart every game and played alright and Roberts didn't get enough ball from Mortmer.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Please Henry!

1. Hoffman
    2. Mead
    3. Roberts
    4. Crampton
    5. Don
    6. Sezer
    7. Elgey