Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Did I miss something with Zillman? Didn't think he played too badly up until the 50 or so I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    ...Prince and Rogers had it...DCE does have it and will provide it in the future.
    As much as I dump all of my faith into this idea you mentioned, mate. The old saying of ' It's hard to soar like an Eagle, when you're surrounded by Turkeys' keeps springing to mind at times like these.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    I am surprised no one calling for Sezers head. some terrible errors in the first half like trying to unload on the third tackle almost on his back one metres out. and forward passes. But if we sacked everyone who had a bad day we would have to bring on the 20s wouldn't we.
    The U20's fought back from a big deficit and won, so could be worth a shot...
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonbcode View Post
    SURELY, this spells the end for Zillman? Right?
    You cant kill the zilololololo. Not NRL standard fullback gets picked anyway never anywhere near the tries being scored. But no point complaining about this anymore as he will be picked until he retires. Brilliant run today by zilly....straight over the sideline.

What to say about today. Bad reffing but we were atrocious. Positive....Pettybourne looks great and is shaping up to be a good buy. At times we also have looked threatening but jesus do we have poor ball control. To mirror my comments from last week we cannot go close to competing if we dont stop the errors and penalties we cant even get the basics right.

Our halves pairing is awful im hoping another team poaches sezer before next year. Not much else to say. We were awful across the park. I guess it only gets better from here.....right guys.......guys....???

Pettybourne has shocked me, any other team and he'd be the first person to give away a stupid penalty
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    As much as I dump all of my faith into this idea you mentioned, mate. The old saying of ' It's hard to soar like an Eagle, when you're surrounded by Turkeys' keeps springing to mind at times like these.
    Understand your thoughts on this one Toads!

But at the moment we have too many indians who think they're chiefs and then go on to make seriously dumb choices! Anoint the leader and develop the structure that the players believe in and it can change dramatically! Penrith weren't great either before they got some halves who could lead them around the park.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    You cant kill the zilololololo. Not NRL standard fullback gets picked anyway never anywhere near the tries being scored. But no point complaining about this anymore as he will be picked until he retires. Brilliant run today by zilly....straight over the sideline.
    Zillman is like the herpes of the Gold Coast Titans. It's like, just when you think his gone..he is right back on the team, again.

I understand we're low on troops but if Henry was serious he'd make a statement and drop the likes of Myles to the bench, he is supposed to be one of our senior leaders but the way he's playing he doesn't even deserve a starting spot in this side.

I believe insanity is repeating the same thing, over and over..whilst expecting different results. Yeah, that is the Titans in a nutshell. Henry needs to drop Zillman.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    I understand we're low on troops but if Henry was serious he'd make a statement and drop the likes of Myles to the bench, he is supposed to be one of our senior leaders but the way he's playing he doesn't even deserve a starting spot in this side.
    Look what it did for Thaiday last night. He had a blinder last night against the Sharks.

- - - Updated - - -

How do I bookmark this thread so next year when I'm pawing through all the preseason bullsh!t of how it's going to be different this year I can come back here and get my reality check.

A 5 year contract, are you @#$%ing kidding me?????????????????

Wow, didn't expect much and true to form didn't get much, i think we will win 5 games this year if we are lucky, maybe less. We have DCE so now get rid of maybe 70 % of who we have and restart, its the only way.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

QLD Cup

bright point of the night DCE blitzing the Storm. something to look forward to

Dce is surrounded by a in form manly structure boasting Lyons Mateo symonds buhrer and buy of the yr matai.

Best bit of dce's game so far is his chopping defence
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

If there is one thing to take out of this game it is that Sezer shouldn't be in the team as he was the worst player on a field that included the likes of Zillman. He made too many errors and bad judgement calls, and to top it all off he kept persisting on taking hit-ups which just killed our momentum. Mortimer wasn't fantastic by any stretch, but unlike Sezer he showed enthusiasm and he made a few good tackles as well. Another thing to note is that Zillman shouldn't be Fullback, for obvious reasons. For next game I would like to see either Elgey or Fogarty play halfback, with Morts at 5/8.

To Summarise: Sezer out, Morts 5/8, either Elgey or Fogarty at halfback and Zillman shouldn't be Fullback

I don't know where to start. We have so many positions that need to be fixed.
    We lack go forward from our forwards.
    We lack creativity from our halves.
    We lack a defensive attitude in our backs.
    It is easy to name those who didn't perform but in reality we are a not an NRL standard team right now. Anyone who thinks that Bird, Taylor and Falloon are going to change that have their eyes closed.
    Of the ref's decisions today the only that I struggled to agree with was Don's no try. The rest were par for the course.
    The ref's weren't dropping balls, pushing passes, sleeping on top of the opposition player as they tried to play the ball and running crappy lines.
    The rest of the league knows that to score tries against us all they have to do is attack our right side.
    I knew that this year wouldn't be a finals year but I didn't think we would be wooden spoon contenders either. I can't see how we will win enough games to avoid it.