Default Good Luck Titans from the Cowboys Stampede Pete

Good luck Titans. I hope you guys can rise above what you have been through and really do the Gold Coast proud.

Hail has ventured into our Cowboy site asking about how your guys went in the trial against us. Truth is, we are not getting much info on our Cowboys, it appears to be a closed shop approach, so I cannot help you as far as you guys are concerned.

We are guessing our team is in for a big year, but we think that every year. I hope you can rise from the deep. We have been there and its not a nice place. Heads up, lets hope you can get over the Tigers in the first round which should give your players some confidence.

Pete

Not to worry, CTP. Some of us are Qlders that are quite use to adversity. We'll see this through..

thanks for the support mate. very much appreciated. good luck to your boys too

Ah good on you for visiting! Good sport. Thanks for the well wishes and info.

I was also disappointed with the coverage. Seemed like the Titans twitter was just rephrasing what the Cowboys twitter said.

Could have at least did an audio call or something. These trial games are wasted in terms of fan interest and development.

When the Titans play the Cowboys, I'll come visit you on the Stampede!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Cheers mate, welcome to my home away from home. You blokes were very welcoming on your forum too.

Appreciate the support, I'll be backing you guys for the premiership once it comes to finals (unless we miraculously make it)

Guys I'm here to wish the Titans a normal yr
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Guys I'm here to wish the Titans a normal yr
    I have a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I have a very particular set of skills, skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
    Let's guess: frontal lobotomy?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Let's guess: frontal lobotomy?
    Followed up with several sessions of Electroconvulsive therapy?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Ah good on you for visiting! Good sport. Thanks for the well wishes and info.

I was also disappointed with the coverage. Seemed like the Titans twitter was just rephrasing what the Cowboys twitter said.

Could have at least did an audio call or something. These trial games are wasted in terms of fan interest and development.

When the Titans play the Cowboys, I'll come visit you on the Stampede!

I will be looking forward to that game, By the way, I have met you at a few Titans games in the past.

Good luck

Pete

QLD Cup

Sharing the love........ That's what I like about this forum! Will be rooting for the Cowboys whenever I get the chance, may even begrudgingly root for the Broncs over Sydney teams especially the Roosters..... This is the year for the Titans to give back hope to the Gold Coast and the Cowboys to finally take the premiership.

If you blokes don't win this year it will be a travesty but I must admit the media will already be worried what they will have to report about if you guys don't get controversially rubbed-out of the semis by a refereeing clanger.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.