Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Smith Comes Out

I'm reallt enjoying having such a strong leader being in charge of the NRL in both a business sense and in his performances in front of the media. I'm not a David Gallop hater as he done a lot for our sport but Smith completely outdoes him in the media and doesn't allow journos with huge egos outspeak him or interrupt him.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    I'm reallt enjoying having such a strong leader being in charge of the NRL in both a business sense and in his performances in front of the media. I'm not a David Gallop hater as he done a lot for our sport but Smith completely outdoes him in the media and doesn't allow journos with huge egos outspeak him or interrupt him.
    Welcome to the forum mate and thanks for your support of the Titans. Glad to see that outside of your Doggies you can see the bigger picture.

Welcome to the forum mate!

I agree with you. He is a really good leader and now he is starting to get some credit for it.

You are a great RL fan for taking an interest in what is happening on the Gold Coast and I take it from your avatar, Scotland RL. I really enjoyed watching them play at the 2013 World Cup!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Always was an advocate for a Gold Coast club and as a RL fan of course I've kept an eye om clubs in key areas, GC, MELB, NZ, NQL and hopefully more to come in WA, South Island etc. I kept myself up to date across all information in the game. But now is the time to join up here and in some small way help get some push behind the Gold Coast. Similar to what happened to the Storm a few years ago.

As for Scotland, I'm 8th or 9th generation Australian with Aboriginal blood in me. I've always felt some kind of connection to Scotland even as a child, something hard yo explain. As I grew up I learnt of my families Scottish heritage and have become in love with it. I hope Scottish RL grows to become one of the most popular sports in the next 60-80yrs ... hopefully.

Some of you guys may know my twitter account which is @matt_cby. Got a few followers as well, if there is anyway that can help this club at all I'd be more than happy to do whatever helps.

P.s. The round 26 loss on the Gold Coast last year still hurts.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Always was an advocate for a Gold Coast club and as a RL fan of course I've kept an eye om clubs in key areas, GC, MELB, NZ, NQL and hopefully more to come in WA, South Island etc. I kept myself up to date across all information in the game. But now is the time to join up here and in some small way help get some push behind the Gold Coast. Similar to what happened to the Storm a few years ago.

As for Scotland, I'm 8th or 9th generation Australian with Aboriginal blood in me. I've always felt some kind of connection to Scotland even as a child, something hard yo explain. As I grew up I learnt of my families Scottish heritage and have become in love with it. I hope Scottish RL grows to become one of the most popular sports in the next 60-80yrs ... hopefully.

Some of you guys may know my twitter account which is @matt_cby. Got a few followers as well, if there is anyway that can help this club at all I'd be more than happy to do whatever helps.

P.s. The round 26 loss on the Gold Coast last year still hurts.
    i had some titans fans in the jerseys come to my store just as it went to OT, and i told them and they coudnt beleive it. the husband convinced the wife to leave at half time cos it was 18-0 and he had stuff to do lol. they thought i was joking the first 4 times i told them.

He was not popular and i put it on my phone radio and we listened to OT.

really funny.

also...welcome mate!