Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

NRL round one predicted teams

TITANS
    William Zillman, David Mead, Josh Hoffman, James Roberts, Anthony Don, Aidan Sezer, Daniel Mortimer, Luke Douglas, Kierran Moseley, Matt White, Ryan James, Matt Robinson, Nate Myles. Interchange: Matt Srama, David Hala, Ryan Simpkins, Eddy Pettybourne
    Notable absentees: Ben Ridge (pectoral, round eight), Beau Falloon (stood down, indefinite), Greg Bird (stood down, indefinite), Dave Taylor (stood down, indefinite), Kalifa Faifai Loa (stood down, indefinite), Jamie Dowling (stood down, indefinite), Brad Tighe, Kane Elgey, Caleb Binge, Mark Ioane

Comment: The Titans are in chaos following the indefinite suspensions of Beau Falloon, Greg Bird, Dave Taylor, Kalifa Faifai Loa and Jamie Dowling over drugs allegations. Kierran Moseley is set to start at hooker in place of Falloon, with Matt Srama to come off the bench. Expect Nate Myles to move to lock in place of Greg Bird, while Matt Robinson is in line to replace Dave Taylor in the starting back row. David Hala, Ryan Simpkins and Eddy Pettybourne have been added to the bench. Coach Neil Henry has announced plans for Ryan James to alternate between left edge and lock this year. In the backline, Josh Hoffman and William Zillman are fighting it out for the fullback spot. The player who misses out will play centre. Anthony Don is expected to pip Kevin Gordon to a wing spot.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl...-1227240417485
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

What are thinking the crowd might be?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Well got sent some etickets for the fullhouse memberships I bought.

It was...

11,127 so still a lot of work to do.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Anymore than 15 or 16k would be a shock for me
    #itaintweaktospeak

Frustrating part is that I have been stirring up all the people in my office to get on board. Three people have given up because the website stalls once they sign up as a member but they can't proceed to the checkout. Then I copped it because when they logout they get redirected to the Bulldogs members login area. I've sent an email to the club.

Yeah, I've had no end of troubles in the past trying to do stuff online via the website. As usual, it was a case of ringing Chris to get it all sorted out. It's something (Titans website) I've been quite vocal about in the past. As we already know, everything needs to be rebuilt from scratch (website included).

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Frustrating part is that I have been stirring up all the people in my office to get on board. Three people have given up because the website stalls once they sign up as a member but they can't proceed to the checkout. Then I copped it because when they logout they get redirected to the Bulldogs members login area. I've sent an email to the club.
    That happened to me as well!! WTF!

16,000 would be a good crowd IMO!

Anyone got a latest PAX?

Junior

Titans
    1 William Zillman
    2 David Mead
    3 James Roberts
    4 Josh Hoffman
    5 Kevin Gordon
    6 Aidan Sezer
    7 Daniel Mortimer
    8 Luke Douglas
    9 Kierran Moseley
    10 Edward Pettybourne
    11 Ryan James
    12 Matt Robinson
    13 Nate Myles (c)

Interchange
    14 Mark Ioane
    15 Lachlan Burr
    16 Matt Srama
    17 Ryan Simpkins

Coach: Neil Henry

By the time I finish I may not be the first to comment but anyway here I go:

1. Slap me dead with a feather, Zillman gets the 1 jersey.
    5. Gordon gets the 5 and I feel faint.
    10. An underdone Pettybourne nabs a starting spot and my legs go slack.
    15. Burr sneaks in and the dizziness sets in.
    16. Srama means we have no utility coverage except for 9, I pass out for a moment.
    17. Simpkins finishes-off the lightest bench in the competition and I dial 911.
    18. Then I checked our website and see that Paasi has been named at 14 so I'll just take a deep breath and wait.

In fact I quite like the team and really don't have too much of an issue there as it's mainly what I'd expected so it will just be 'wait, see and hope'. C"mon boys win one for the QCCC.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot ... need some vCash please.
    Last edited by Titanic; 03-03-15 at 05:30 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Strong squad

Lol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

Well TP is still in the team, Nothing has changed and no Don well this going to be a great game. Glad I traveled down from Rockhampton and brought the whole Family, wife, kids, Brother and Sisters as well as there kids. all up 25 people paid for everything. oh this is going to be fun

I will wait until the end of this game to make judgements about the team. While there are a couple of strange choices, it's a new year so hopefully some of the players have learnt something from Henry and co.

- - - Updated - - -

SIX CLUB DEBUTANTS IN TITANS TEAM
    <script height="350px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =t5anBwczqauTV3Zq_QNlYgrjo0cOID8S"></script>
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Diff team named on titans website. Paasi in, simpkins 18th man

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    Well TP is still in the team, Nothing has changed and no Don well this going to be a great game. Glad I traveled down from Rockhampton and brought the whole Family, wife, kids, Brother and Sisters as well as there kids. all up 25 people paid for everything. oh this is going to be fun
    Mate, you'll have a great time and I'm only sorry that I can't be there. A couple of livewire centres could work wonders for the Little Goat (yes, I know I should have called him a 'kid' but it may have been misunderstood).
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.