Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

As good as the Titans can play imo which isn't so bad considering.

That right side defence is nothing short of nerve racking
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Sounds like we lost it rather than them winning it. Great performance from our boys though given the off field garbage. Hold your heads up fellas, youve done well.

Well it was heartbreaking to lose, especially by a point. But there was much to be happy about and a few things we should be worried about.

Tigers should have been 12 men with that sickening shot on Zillman.

Crowd was 14,319. Not bad. I'd hate to imagine what it would have been without the campaign by fans and without the change in ownership.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

There's that old familiar feeling that i didn't miss.

Try hard, just to make crucial mistakes and lack that little bit of polish at the end.

The Burr drop in the play the ball was the big mistake.

Really keen to see the reports of how Elgey went for Tweed.

Robinson and Burr disappointing, but Iaone, Pettybourne and particularly Passi were impressive.

I said previously i would be happy with a season of consistent effort and improvement. Effort was there, lets hope we can unearth some gems on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well it was heartbreaking to lose, especially by a point. But there was much to be happy about and a few things we should be worried about.

Tigers should have been 12 men with that sickening shot on Zillman.

Crowd was 14,319. Not bad. I'd hate to imagine what it would have been without the campaign by fans and without the change in ownership.
    Good effort considering the past two weeks media circus. Really liked the look of Passi and James. Lachlan burr didn't match the hype. James Roberts is such an asset for the club!

Just a few comments:

-A disappointing and heartbreaking result but the boys put up a great fight for a weakened squad. Keeping the fight for 80 minutes will definitely impress DCE as I'm sure he liked that we were in the game till the end.

-RESIGN ROBERTS NOW! That kid is incredible and as he showed today, he can turn nothing into something. Always tries his hardest in defence and his attack speaks for itself!

-Burr and Robinson were disappointing IMO. Didn't offer much and Robbo got knocked over a couple of times. On the other hand, Paasi was our best forward by far. Great metres and hits it up strong. Petty was also good with several strong runs as well. James looked good on the edge but we need to stop passing flat to him.

-Myles needs to pick it up. He made some good runs and tackles but the mistakes (like at the end) cost us. Needs to improve, espcially as he is captain.

-Hoffman should be our fullback. While Zilly didn't have a bad game, we looked better with Hoffy at FB. He runs the ball back harder than TP which puts us on the front foot from the start. Hoff is wasted at centre IMO.

-Moseley is our future hooker for sure. Looked great tonight and the wrap around plays were awesome.

-Gordon needs to be replaced by Don because he was really lacking effort tonight. Mortimer also should be gone based off tonight's game. LG or Hazard needs to come in! Sezer looked good I reckon. A few times he made the wrong choice but he was better than in previous years. Definitely passing more and not running as much.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 07-03-15 at 08:04 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Morts showed tonight why LG should be halfback more attacking options, morts should be our bench utility option
    Overall not a bad performance Burr was found out a few times he needs a run in the qcup. Impressive debuts for the Titans for pettybourne passi, Moseley needs to take Line on more and Hoffman showed tonight he is a fullback

That right side defence guys......soooo bad.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

Ok I probably should wait to post my thoughts because the game was there to win and errors and dropped balls lost it for us.

Firstly Moseley needs to play at least 60-70 mins. When he is on the field we are a better attacking side. Srama can make way for LG imo.

Next if I see Burr in the team next week I will be asking why. Not ready for NRL imo. Made errors at critical times in the game and a stupid penalty from the kick off when then refs called held 4 times.

Gordon I am sorry but he has to go. That break just proved what I already knew, he has lost his speed. If that was Don or even Mead that would have been a try imo.

James although he scored a try I think he was disappointing tonight.

Zillman needs to play Centre until we find someone better then he can piss off all together. He is as useless as tits on a bull.

Overall I think it was a great game. Great Defence for most of the game and great attack when Moseley was on the field. Looking forward to next week.

Forgot to mention. Aaron Woods is a tool.

With him and Farah in the team the Tigers are in my top 3 teams i hate.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    That right side defence guys......soooo bad.
    Yup, we shouldn't have allowed those two tries in. No one within cooee of the corner post 'n 10 metres in on both ocassions.

Teams Tuesday is going to be interesting next week.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Yup, we shouldn't have allowed those two tries in. No one within cooee of the corner post 'n 10 metres in on both ocassions.
    right side outnumbered and on their heels the entire time.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Teams Tuesday is going to be interesting next week.
    I don't really expect many changes unfortunately. Knowing our luck Zillman will still be FB, Gordon still wing and Burr still in the team. Hope Henry is not like Cartwright with team selections but I'm worried he might be. But if he was watching the same game as us, then we should expect changes.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

QLD Cup

Kevvy seemed to be carrying an injury. At one stage he looked out of it. But maybe he's always like that?
    Last edited by Titanic Believer; 07-03-15 at 08:27 PM.