Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

I'll be there loud and proud - hoping that the remaining players have enough guts and determination to fight for their survival. There'll be more salacious rumours and turmoil whipped up by the media before this whole sorry saga comes to an end. The players need to keep their heads in the game, adapt and overcome- and do it bloody quickly!
    (However, if the on field performance is disastrous then sadly I fear the end is nigh.)
    They MUST play convincingly well and they MUST win - I agree Titanic -Titans by 8.

This is a big game for the club. We need to win this game and as K4SE said, the players need to ignore the whole cocaine saga and focus on playing good footy. I think we will win this game by 4-10 but who knows what sort of distractions this whole thing has caused.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    not sure hes stopped lately. every post sounds like the drunk guy at the back of the room piping up, when the convo has moved three topics past.

I actually love that Shamus can post light heartedly and chip in with comments when its just stressing me out so much. althought i know he loves the team as much as any of us.
    its far from stressing me out, soon as I heard it was Falloon I instantly thought yeah boi, Titans just got a lil bit stronger for the season. I don't care what experts say, the young fellas Titans are able to blood this yr will make them a stronger outfit than previous ones.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    its far from stressing me out, soon as I heard it was Falloon I instantly thought yeah boi, Titans just got a lil bit stronger for the season. I don't care what experts say, the young fellas Titans are able to blood this yr will make them a stronger outfit than previous ones.
    Must admit I was relieved (send me to hell now) that it was Falloon. I wanted him out of the starting lineup anyway so Moseley would be our starting hooker. While that probably would have happened anyway, we can now say Moseley will be our hooker permanently starting NOW. Looking forward to see what young guys like Elgey, Hazard, Moseley and others can do this year. Bring in the youth I say.

I am pretty keen to see Moseley run out in the 9 in round 1. With any luck Elgey is halfback and Mortimer on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    the loss of the two players stresses me not... the survival of our club stresses me a great deal.

the loss of the two players stresses me not... the survival of our club stresses me a great deal.
    Spot on. Exactly how I feel. I'm not worried about losing a reserve grade player and a bench player. The thing that worries me is that the NRL would have to be getting fed up with all of our drama in recent weeks and months. Hopefully this drug scandal won't be the final nail in the coffin though if other teams are involved as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Hopefully this drug scandal won't be the final nail in the coffin though if other teams are involved as well.
    Lol! Never thought I would be wishing to see more drugs in sport! Share the love- I like your thinking!

the club isn't going anywhere, it's here to stay and the current squad looks very bright
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    The Media will determine how many people turn up to the game but the players will decide who wins the game & the 1st match needs to be played like a GF with a must win attitude & hopefully that will help bring people through the gates.
    True.

Hopefully people back the team. I'm so sad to be once again asking the fans to dig deeper and pay it forward...

But kick offs are usually stronger crowds, if we get a bad crowd to begin, it's going to be a very long year.

But the people that can save this year are the players and coach. They have my support.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I think we can take the Wests Tigers out.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Given today's events wanted to guess Rd1 squad (if only to take my mind of everything else)

Hoffman
    Mead
    Roberts
    Zillman
    Don
    Sezer
    Mortimer
    Myles
    James
    Robinson
    Douglas
    Moseley
    White

Srama
    Hala
    Ioane
    Simpkins ( i got the impression that Henry really likes his workrate)

Still leaves the squad with
    Gordon
    Pettyborne
    Crampton
    Burr
    Elgey
    Hazard
    Fogerty

Obviously lost some quality (players, not people), and will be really tested when injuries hit.

Wonder how fit Laffranchi, bailey and Harro still are.

I think we'll see:

Hoffman
    Mead
    Roberts
    Zillman
    Don
    Sezer
    Mortimer
    Douglas
    Moseley
    White
    James