TITANS vs WESTS TIGERS
    Saturday 07 Mar 2015, 4:00pm, Cbus Super Stadium

Tickets: CLICK HERE

TITANS

TBC

WESTS TIGERS

TBC
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

What are the chances the team can rally? The same way when ASADA broke the darkest day in Australian sporting history back in 2013 and the Sharks rallied and unfortunately for us they played us round 1 and smashed us. Then in 2014 ASADA waited till Round 2 to bring it up again and the Sharks rallied and took it out on us again. Any chance the team can band together, use this as a motivation and come out round one and absolutely smash the Tigers? Cause if they don't and look defeated from Rd 1, I hate to say it, but the club is doomed. Given that the court hearings are on the 5th of march it will be fresh in the headlines again. Titans need to convincingly defeat the Tigers to get the positives into the headlines for our club.

Immortal

Until everything comes out such as if there are any more players involved we are no hope you can also throw in the fact that no one is going to show up. All the positive vibe around the club is destroyed

How the boys go might depend on how much worse this gets. If there are more Titans players arrested or if the CEO and other important members of the club just walk away.

Sharks suffered more and they still stepped up. For a couple of rounds anyway.

The Media will determine how many people turn up to the game but the players will decide who wins the game & the 1st match needs to be played like a GF with a must win attitude & hopefully that will help bring people through the gates.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Forget the Press, these days they only make the news not report the news. We must be very strong and supportive of our club right now in these tough times, for the majority of our players are really putting in on and off the field. We must band together as true supporters, especially all on this forum who are great Titan Supporters and show it (even though I disagree with some now and again, but thats the beauty of free speech) at all times, and push all our family and friends to get to the 1st game, this is the time to stand up.
    we cannot let the actions of a very few spoil all the hard work that has been put in the last 4-6 months by the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    What are the chances the team can rally? The same way when ASADA broke the darkest day in Australian sporting history back in 2013 and the Sharks rallied and unfortunately for us they played us round 1 and smashed us. Then in 2014 ASADA waited till Round 2 to bring it up again and the Sharks rallied and took it out on us again. Any chance the team can band together, use this as a motivation and come out round one and absolutely smash the Tigers? Cause if they don't and look defeated from Rd 1, I hate to say it, but the club is doomed. Given that the court hearings are on the 5th of march it will be fresh in the headlines again. Titans need to convincingly defeat the Tigers to get the positives into the headlines for our club.
    didnt they smash us 12-10? two tries all. and we beat them last year.... that aside, i get your point. it can galvanise the remaining players into a tight unit and hopefully gives them cause for a super effort.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    didnt they smash us 12-10? two tries all. and we beat them last year.... that aside, i get your point. it can galvanise the remaining players into a tight unit and hopefully gives them cause for a super effort.
    Haha!! You beat me to that. They didn't step up at all, we were just absolutely terrible opposition.

We got this...Titans by 30!

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    We got this...Titans by 30!
    Drinking early mate
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Drinking early mate
    not sure hes stopped lately. every post sounds like the drunk guy at the back of the room piping up, when the convo has moved three topics past.

I actually love that Shamus can post light heartedly and chip in with comments when its just stressing me out so much. althought i know he loves the team as much as any of us.

Titan Crius has it spot on I reckon. We cannot let the actions of a few spoil it for the rest of us and I mean players, Titans admin staff, and us the supporters. I am just hoping there are no more than one or two others involved, if there are any.
    I know some will disagree but I am afraid that this calls for a hanging judge and these guys need to be made an example of. The damage caused has been immense and we will only get confidence of people back if these guys are shown the door. The NRL can then determine whether to again register these people.

I'm as gutted as the next man. But all I am reading is all the experts (I need to stay away from FB) telling the world who the 'high profile' Titans player is that is next to be outed. I am also reading comments in regards to what happened to the mentors looking out for the players. (That one made me laugh). They are grown men FFS. You can't have a mentor living under the same roof as the players watching everything they do. Maybe the players need to sign up for GoggleBox (or whatever that show is called) that way we can see what they are up to.

Then we have Badel saying NRL will kick out Titans but will hand the Gold Coast licence to others.

We bring most of this on ourselves. All we do (me included) is jump onto the media circus and we all help it on its way.

I hope we survive (coz I haven't picked up my members pack yet). I really do. If the NRL give us another chance I feel sure that heads will roll within the Titans, everyone (EVERYONE) will be put on notice and things will improve in time. Maybe not this year (I put $10 @$11 for Titans to finish higher than the Broncs and Cows...I can kiss that goodbye)...but they will.

I could go on and on about some of my recent grievances with the Membership for the Titans and things I see that they do wrong for foundation members as they try to get new members. But all I would be doing is adding fuel to the fire and I really just need to get over it.

Anyways.........I will continue to attempt to be light hearted about the whole affair and not comment in the negative. (Not much else I can do really). There are enough people adding to the drama without my input.

P.S. I hope Kelly stays............Surely he couldn't walk away after the amount of money he has put in.

See what I did there?

I have just realised I have posted under the Titans V Tigers thread. Please feel free to move it (or delete)...whatever seems easier..
    Last edited by shamus; 21-02-15 at 12:34 PM.

C'mon guys … Sailor, Johns and how many others on social drug crucifixions is not the issue here, it's our management over time that has the media licking their chops. Losing a couple of fringe players is not going to do us in. Titans by 8.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.