Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
Haven't read any other comments yet but just back home and early thoughts:
- Moseley should play all the game as he was all over Srama. If he needs a breather move Morts there for 10 minutes. Srama was ok but he always comes up with a clanger like the pass he threw at a blokes feet
- kicking game after the first try was absolutely woeful. For Christ sake find some turf and occasionally kick to the corners. Straight away I think of DCE's kicking game which kills anything we have
- Burr and Robbo disaapointing
- a much better effort in attack and at we had options. In past years when we fell behind in the 2nd half we would have collapsed and never levelled up like we did tonight
- I know we have a had a few discussions on here about Gordon losing pace. Case closed on that after tonight in the affirmative
- I thought the report was the right call for the head high. Was high but not a stiff arm
- Ryan James was great I thought. A couple of errors but very promising for the rest of the year
- Overall you can't be happy with a loss but good signs for the future especially if a few blokes come back
-The three blokes kicking at half time should have been in Sydney at the Mardi Gras as all three kicks were limp
- And Carty's influence at the Cowboys seems to have started.
i could take offence at that...if it werent true. i went and had 15 or 20 kicks today and nailed almost every one from 30m. But Charli up in my face, and seeing some friends in the crowd spooked me. shanked it hard. still pissed off. but we lost by one, and i missed a kick to win a second signed jersey to go with my 2013 model and MEadys official 2012 jersey, so some others have had a worse weekend that me