Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

i fee like Helen Hunt in 'As Good as It Gets'....why cant i just have a normal football club!!! (think she wanted a boyfriend though)

@travismeyn: Titans claim it was their decision to leave TSS but I understand the school was under enormous pressure to kick them off campus. #nrl

Just watched a presser with Annesley on 9 news and he said the club made the decision to leave TSS "where there are impressionable young people". Of course it could have been move before we boot you out.
    Annesley was extremely angry and said he had no idea where the club would train from at this stage. Mentioned he even questioned his role and mentioned banging your head against a wall but also stressed that there were many good people in and around the club. He was really peed off that he found out about this via the media when players have been told time and again to tell the club if they were in trouble. Both players had not advised the club that they were charged last night.

I really feel for Daryl Kelly. Poor bugga has been kicked from pillar to post since he come onboard to salvage us..

"UP to six Titans players are embroiled in a Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission probe ... "

"The NRL and the Gold Coast Titans are currently investigating whether other players at the club may be involved."

Source

F***

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    "UP to six Titans players are embroiled in a Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission probe ... "

"The NRL and the Gold Coast Titans are currently investigating whether other players at the club may be involved."

Source

F***

Fark we are just about finished. How much more can we take. Salary cap dramas, DUIS, sackings, drug problems. The NRL are close to putting a bullet in us I reckon

What has started to be a promising upcoming season has imploded before it begins & surprisingly Wooden Spoon betting has been Suspended
    #itaintweaktospeak

Wasn't long ago when some of us were writing to Board members to sack Carty. We might soon be writing to them, particularly Daryl Kelly to keep going. If the Board and Kelly go we are stuffed.
    The club needs to send the strongest possible message to players.

I don't think the NRL can afford to not have a presence on the GC. We really need to find someone with big $$ to come in an prop the club up and give it hope. We need $$ and sponsors. We are training out of demountable FFS.

Immortal

Sorry but we are done can not see us lasting next week, the NRL have to come in a clean this mess up

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    What has started to be a promising upcoming season has imploded before it begins & surprisingly Wooden Spoon betting has been Suspended
    Yep. A new coach and what seemed to be a new improved culture has turned into a team full of druggos and drink-drivers. I was looking forward to 2015 but now I'm dreading it. It's up to the players to prove us wrong (if we have any left)

this is mental. no sponsor, no training ground, no respect from players.

what a cluster duck

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Sorry but we are done can not see us lasting next week, the NRL have to come in a clean this mess up
    I tend to think you're on the money, mdrew.

the membership guys must be filthy. the players are directly crapping on their hard work, and that of the board and management

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Train View Post
    I don't think the NRL can afford to not have a presence on the GC. We really need to find someone with big $$ to come in an prop the club up and give it hope. We need $$ and sponsors. We are training out of demountable FFS.
    Who'd want to buy into a club like ours? The NRL is our only hope at this point IMO.