Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Thank goodness we still have Srama! I never thought it was a good idea letting him go.
    Mortimer & Hazard should be in front of Srama
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    If they played AFL this would be classed as Strike One with 2 more up their sleeves before they are gone, Christ I'm glad I don't follow that rubbish sport...

Ban them both immediately for life
    it would be strike one if it was caught with in house drug testing in AFL

getting arrested by Crime and conduct commission for supply and connection to a bigger ring would get anyone sacked / made public immediately i think.

and i dont agree with drugs in general, never tried anythin at all, but it is massive for young guys in society and especially young guys with money. cocaine is THE drug of choice for the local amateur sports. cricket, footy, all the fellas are on it. its seen as no different to drinking beer to them.

i just went to the shops to get stuff for the wife and forgot i had on a titans training singlet....darn it

WOW
    @travismeyn: The Titans have been booted from their base at The Southport School. #nrl

Immortal

Stick a fork in us we are done

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    cocaine is THE drug of choice for the local amateur sports. cricket, footy, all the fellas are on it. its seen as no different to drinking beer to them.
    It is the drug of choice for any sportsman because it passes out of the system so quickly. Apparently within a couple of days it is undetectable.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i just went to the shops to get stuff for the wife and forgot i had on a titans training singlet....darn it
    If we keep losing players like this DB you'll need the training singlet.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    WOW
    @travismeyn: The Titans have been booted from their base at The Southport School. #nrl
    If that's true then we are in real hurt. How long before the NRL steps in???

I might have to offer them a place to train in my backyard. This day has been terrible for the club. We are hanging off the cliff at the moment. One more problem and we may be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    WOW
    Wow, here comes the ripple effect..

You're lucky, T4L. I hit the thumbs up button instead of the quote button.

Where will the boys train now. Hit after hit for this club.

fark this is embarrassing.

next up...parkwood dont want us, so we go back to GC council for Coomera...off the table too.

maybe that camp out at Cbus a few weeks ago was a pre emptive test run.

@FOXSportsNews: BREAKING: @GCTitans confirm Beau Falloon and Jamie Dowling have been stood down from playing and training subject to court appearance #NRL

also, people keep saying on the news karmichael is a clean skin...

didn't he get caught having a 4 way with darius and thaiday in the toilets with a chick who claimed sexual assault?

Not unexpected from a school with a strong stance on drug use for their students...a very messy situation caused by self-centred individuals.

Statement from club CEO Graham Annesley
    Fri 20th February, 04:16PM

Gold Coast Titans CEO, Graham Annesley, has confirmed that players Jamie Dowling & Beau Falloon have been issued with notices to appear in court in relation to drug offences.

The club first became aware of these matters through media reports earlier today and has since confirmed the notices were issued to both players.

“As a result, Jamie Dowling and Beau Falloon have been stood down from all playing and training responsibilities pending their appearance in court on March 5”, Mr Annesley said.

“In addition, the board and management of the club acknowledges that under these circumstances it is not appropriate for the team’s training facilities to be based in an education facility among impressionable young people. As such we will make immediate plans to relocate to an alternate venue. We unreservedly apologise to the school, our members, sponsors, corporate partners, and other stakeholders who have been let down or impacted by these unexpected and unacceptable developments”.

The club has been in constant contact with the NRL Integrity Unit since these reports surfaced.