Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 38 39 40 41 42

Just seen a report on DT 'n Dowling, not looking good I must admit.

True, Titanic. But it still seems to me someone had/has a agenda to do a number on us. I'm fairly confident they're not the only NRL players that have dabbled with the nose candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    'Lack of evidence' is hardly clearing anybody's name ... sounds like 'we know they did whatever but just can't get the right angle on it' ... doesn't impress me either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    'Lack of evidence' is hardly clearing anybody's name ... sounds like 'we know they did whatever but just can't get the right angle on it' ... doesn't impress me either way.
    100% mate.

i don't think its unfair they were charged at all, just unfair that it impacts and reflects on our club so heavily.

No argument from me on any of it … the whole thing stinks; from the players moronic dabbling in such stuff through the media crucifixion to the insincere 'clearing' of some of the players … it all just stinks and the club carries the stench.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

What's done is done and in the past. The club has come through it with better sponsors, Ronald McDonald house ended up with a massive donation from Jupiters because of it which will benefit a lot more people than a few players having a bit of nose candy on a mad monday. As I said before, drugs are prevalent in todays society and a football team is part of society. If it was AFL we never would have heard about it.

Doesn't sound like it is finished either. K Hunt maybe about to start dropping names.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Doesn't sound like it is finished either. K Hunt maybe about to start dropping names.
    If he does live up to his name there may be a very nervous ex Donkeys captain
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    If he does live up to his name there may be a very nervous ex Donkeys captain
    if that shoe does eventually drop.... Joey Johns will be off the chit list for a while at least.

I vote that rugby league secedes from Australia and the players only come out of their 'country' to play - in League Land where they can do whatever they want to whoever they want without fear of the media or recrimination.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.