Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Paddy Kilmurray just said the player I mentioned before (but got deleted) is one of the men involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Paddy Kilmurray just said the player I mentioned before (but got deleted) is the man involved.
    t4l mate, we appreciate your enthusiasm but reciting every tweet relative to this situation isn't doing it any good

When a reporter has a published article with confirmation from a reliable source of those arrested, then it can be brought forward to the forum.

Until then, let it unfold.

Well considering Hooper from the Telegraph, Paddy Kilmurray and Fox Sports have tweeted that players name and said it's confirmed I'd say it is pretty reliable info. Wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Well considering Hooper from the Telegraph, Paddy Kilmurray and Fox Sports have tweeted that players name and said it's confirmed I'd say it is pretty reliable info. Wouldn't you?
    Did they make the arrest? No.

They're speculating on the basis of another tweet. Much like we are. Wait for the article and confirmation. Not a tweet.

Junior

t4l, yes everything in the papers is correct & true, they are covered by big legal firms and we are not. I dont know how many times u have to be told, until our monitors say it ok, dont post any names. It is still all alleged and not fact

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Did they make the arrest? No.

They're speculating on the basis of another tweet. Much like we are. Wait for the article. Not a tweet.
    Fair enough I guess. Hooper saying article regarding that player will be out soon. Guess we will wait until then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Crius View Post
    t4l, yes everything in the papers is correct & true, they are covered by big legal firms and we are not. I dont know how many times u have to be told, until our monitors say it ok, dont post any names. It is still all alleged and not fact
    Ah okay I guess the Tele musn't be a newspaper anymore. Hooper's in trouble if this info is false seeing as he is the one who confirmed it.

tweets arent reliable, still can be a good indication. i wouldnt trust it enough to post based on it.

If Fox sports news is stating it, i would be ok with saying its legit. unless they are reporting from tweets also

Gold Coast Titans’ Beau Falloon and Queensland Reds’ Karmichael Hunt arrested on cocaine charges
    JAMES HOOPER THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
    FEBRUARY 20, 2015 2:42PM

GOLD Coast Titans player Beau Falloon has been arrested and charged with four counts of supplying cocaine.

Falloon, 27, was charged as part of a Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission investigation focused on a cocaine trafficking syndicate in south east Queensland.

Falloon’s arrest was announced at the same time as Queensland Reds Rugby union star Karmichael Hunt was also identified as having been arrested and charged with supplying cocaine by the QCCC.

A Queensland Crime and Corruption Commission press release said: “A 27-year-old man from Mermaid Waters was served with a Notice to Appear in Court to face four counts of Supply Dangerous Drug contrary to section 6 of the Drugs Misuse Act 1986. He is expected to appear in the Southport Magistrates Court on 5 March 2015.”

“The CCC will allege that during an investigation focused on a cocaine trafficking syndicate operating in South East Queensland, these four individuals were identified contacting the syndicate and arranging for the supply of cocaine

“The CCC will allege the three men and one woman arranged for the supply of cocaine for personal use or to on-supply cocaine to friends and colleagues between June and December 2014.”

The NRL and the Gold Coast Titans are currently investigating whether other players at the club may be involved.

Thanks Crius for understanding our situation. We want to do the right thing and we can't afford risks.

Things will come out in due course. I believe the NRL and titans will take swift action.

But this certainly happened at a terrible time. Looking for a sponsor, trying to lure DCE and sign up members.

Poor suffering Titans supporters...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Why is there no mention of AFL , who was KHunt playing for when it all went down ?
    #itaintweaktospeak

labrador? southport sharks? whatever second or third tier cop they have

- - - Updated - - -

how did he get all those votes again in our player of year???

mod deletion in 3,2,1...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stupid View Post
    No wonder he couldn't resist diving for the white line from dummy half.
    Mate you deserve the comment of the year award. That is classic!

The last sentence of the article is a worry and I hope no one else is involved. The reference to the other (24 year old) was not made. although the concensus on other forums is that he is not a big name.
    Probably need to let the dust settle a bit and get further details but in general terms I want drug traffickers out of the club with no second chances. This is not like a DUI charge where a young bloke made a mistake.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 20-02-15 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    The last sentence of the article is a worry and I hope no one else is involved. The reference to the other (24 year old) was not made. although the concensus on other forums is that he is not a big name.
    Probably need to let the dust settle a bit and get further details but in general terms I want drug traffickers out of the club with no second chances (yep get the thumbs down ready K2G). This is not like a DUI charge where a young bloke made a mistake.

agreed, it is pre meditated, willfully breaking the law.

some more money in the DCE pot...Mosely in first grade.

shame it hurts our sponsor search so much

QLD Cup

Not a lot to add except disgust, disappointment, disbelief. but I just changed careers into social work and I am beginning to get used to seeing people make decisions that begged belief. Oh, it just makes me sad........... I would rather follow a team of clean skins who give their all, but may loose games, than a bunch of losers who may win football games....