Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Surely they know already.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    As devastated as I am about the Titans. This possibly going bigger terrifies and sickens me. The state and the game could be pulled down.
    If the big fish name is being thrown around in town is true.... QLD sport would be in mourning... rip our soul out.

BUT...i wouldnt be upset for the world to see that this problems are much bigger than the TITANS. our problems would fade into the background so fast its not funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Just heard on the news that 10 players will be named tonight. The accused from our club are going to be ****ting themselves during the trial tonight. Just hoping it isn't either of our captains or star players.
    are you sure the 10 will be named tonight? i thought it was one more from us, but 10 overall coming in next few days?

WTF are they waiting for trial to go ahead before doing it? waiting for us to fly home?... maybe its worth going to the airport tonight for a look see

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    If the big fish name is being thrown around in town is true.... QLD sport would be in mourning... rip our soul out.

BUT...i wouldnt be upset for the world to see that this problems are much bigger than the TITANS. our problems would fade into the background so fast its not funny.
    I agree with ya there @DavidBouveng

- - - Updated - - -

are you sure the 10 will be named tonight? i thought it was one more from us, but 10 overall coming in next few days?

WTF are they waiting for trial to go ahead before doing it? waiting for us to fly home?... maybe its worth going to the airport tonight for a look see
    If the certain guy I am thinking of is involved it will be a terrible day for Queensland.

Not sure if all 10 or just 1 more from us. Just heard briefly and probably heard wrong.

If anyone is going to the airport, look for the guy with a big coat and glasses on that is acting shady. One of our guys probably won't be playing tonight.

Oh how much of this type of crap can our game take? Let alone just our club.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

- - - Updated - - -

WTF are they waiting for trial to go ahead before doing it? waiting for us to fly home?
    ... maybe its worth going to the airport tonight for a look see
    I'd say ratings/paper sales/clicks.......

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I'd say ratings/paper sales/clicks.......
    Yea, they wanna string this out. Where as we want the poison out as soon as possible. We have to suffer it lingering.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

soooo is there radio feed of the game?

soooo is there radio feed of the game?
    Might be able to 'sniff' one out .......

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    Might be able to 'sniff' one out .......
    Oh dear, we could take this one-liner anywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Oh dear, we could take this one-liner anywhere..
    you cant help yourself can you...if it were only one line it probably wouldnt be this big a deal either.

Heard the name of the Titans player who might be in strife. Hopefully the rumour is wrong and it isn't him

So those that have bought from the ones already named, are they just hoping that they haven't been busted? I don't care if we have to toss out half the team if it rids the team of the bad eggs. Might even free up some cap space for players who actually care about their careers, the club and the fans who pay their incomes........

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    So those that have bought from the ones already named, are they just hoping that they haven't been busted? I don't care if we have to toss out half the team if it rids the team of the bad eggs. Might even free up some cap space for players who actually care about their careers, the club and the fans who pay their incomes........
    for sure...as long as this club survives this... i dont care if we need to pay with half a team of 20's for the year...

frees up over a million of cash to build a team and start fresh. and no more second chancers... we had a good run but over the long term it hasnt worked.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Well said ozynorts.