Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Tens of thousands of young kids around Australian would give anything to be in those players positions, that of being a professional sports person. These blokes have just treated every one of those young people with a dream like dirt. Shame on you

aaaaand....countdown till Martin Lang tweets some ill concieved support for these players.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    with our luck, he will be only player left.
    hahaha omg
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

C'mon guys settle a bit. I am furious but it's two players - one who was nothing and the other was one most of us wanted out of the way for Moseley and he just played the role of selector and dropped himself.
    So what if the NRL need to take over the place to straighten it out. That may turn out to be a good thing anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    C'mon guys settle a bit. I am furious but it's two players - one who was nothing and the other was one most of us wanted out of the way for Moseley and he just played the role of selector and dropped himself.
    So what if the NRL need to take over the place to straighten it out. That may turn out to be a good thing anyway.
    I don't think anyone cares that we lost Dowling and Falloon. I am worried becasue this club has been through so much **** in the last few months; sackings, DUIs, drug charges and salary cap dramas. We are the joke of the NRL and surely they've had enough of us ruining the image of the game.

In saying that, I do hope the NRL comes in and cleans us up. We need a major shake up.

On a side note.. That's a shockin' signature you have these days, teke.

Having a lend of new Titan punters like that. Bloody Manly supporters.

Junior

From all the comments, everyone is feeling the pain for the Club they lov & feeling very let down and we all deserve better. I am Feeling so down and hoping our club picks itself up & rebuilds, but will take time.
    I am saddened by what the actions of a very few players have down to cast aspersions, doubt, mistrust & lack of support to all our Players & Coaching Staff & Staff that have done nothing but the right thing for the Club on and off the Field and always put in 100%. We have many more good people at the club than ********s.
    These charges relate to a period in the 2nd half of last year and that was under the previous management.
    Most of the Players, Coaching Staff & Management for this year 2015, have worked very hard and still working hard to get The Titans to be a respected successful club
    Shattered Titan Supporter, but still a Titan Supporter

I will never give up supporting this great team (it's hard to call the that at the moment) but today's events have really put a dark cloud over the club.

I just sent the club an e-mail saying:
    " I just wanted to say that I am so disappointed that the off field behaviour of Titans players has yet again brought the club into a negative media spotlight.

However, as a Titans member, I want the larger Titans team that are working hard to re-brand the Titans and get the club back on track, both on and off the field, that you have my support.

I can only imagine how hard it must be to see your hard work being undone by the irresponsible actions of others. I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know that you all have my support and hope that the hard work continues to build a better Titans for the future."
    After today they may need a virtual hug! ��

Is the geisha bath house still open? A rub 'n t** might be in order.

First Grader

The real issue is why the players were caught from a police drug operation and not from the code's drug testing program which is a joke
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 20-02-15 at 07:44 PM.

Another issue I have with this is that Henry and management only found out via the media. Falloon and Dowling didn't even have the guts to come forward and admit they stuffed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Another issue I have with this is that Henry and management only found out via the media. Falloon and Dowling didn't even have the guts to come forward and admit they stuffed up.
    add gutless to their list of character traits? it would be hard to all of a sudden realise that your illegal behaviour is actually very selfish and could harm many other people. but when that day comes, whether you hide or whether you stand up and be responsible says a lot.

I am amazed that anybody is swallowing the club didn't know something - many of us know about how tight club culture is - let's get real.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I am amazed that anybody is swallowing the club didn't know something - many of us know about how tight club culture is - let's get real.
    i would normally agree, but Annesley seemed particularly pissed about not finding out. Falloon was booked for a radio gig today apparently. the club wouldnt have green lit that if they thought a storm was coming.

did other players know? maybe some staff/trainers, probably. but i dont think Kelly, Frizelle, Annesley knew this was happening.

although he did make a funny slip of the tongue... saying he didnt know 'it would be made publie today', instead of 'i didnt think there would be cause for me to give any speeches when i woke up this morning.'

but then, i dont think he would hang them out to dry, chastising them for not speaking out, as he would know that will come out at some point if the board was notified.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    The real issue is why the players were caught from a police drug operation and not from the code's drug testing program which is a joke
    it doesnt say they were taking it does it? says they were charged for possession and supply. never get high off your own supply. i heard that somewhere.