Thread: KHunt

Default KHunt

After watching Hunt attempt to play Rugby last Friday night i made the comment of he looks like a skinny junkie & needs to muscle up......well today i hear he's been charged with Dealing in Cocaine...sounds like Wendell all over again.....his career will be over now
    #itaintweaktospeak

Geezus, thank **** he didn't come here. This sort of indiscretion could've wrecked our reputation beyond repair.

Karmichael Hunt charged with allegedly supplying cocaine
    THOMAS CHAMBERLIN THE COURIER-MAIL FEBRUARY 20, 2015 8:54AM

QUEENSLAND sports star Karmichael Hunt has been charged for allegedly supplying cocaine after a sting involving the state’s Crime and Corruption Commission.

The Queensland Reds fullback and vice-captain, 28, met detectives on Thursday night and was issued a notice to appear in court over four counts of supplying the drug.

Hunt’s charges follows that of former rugby league stars Jason Smith and Matt Seers who police and CCC allege were part of a multimillion-dollar cocaine cartel.

The CCC on Friday morning released a statement that said the charges stemmed from an investigation into a cocaine trafficking syndicate in southeast Queensland.

Hunt and two men and a woman were on Thursday night issued their notices to appear in court, with the CCC alleging they “arranged for the supply of cocaine for personal use or to on-supply cocaine to friends and colleagues between June and December last year”.

Hunt had been listed to start at fullback for the Reds against the Western Force at Suncorp Stadium on Saturday night.

Highly decorated and known for his successful “code-hopping”, he previously played for AFL team Gold Coast Suns and rugby league team Brisbane Broncos.

He won the Dally M Rookie of the year at the Broncos in 2004, later playing in the Queensland State of Origin and Australian league teams.

Smith, also a former Queensland and Australian league representative, was charged with trafficking cocaine in Toowoomba between June and December last year after the six-month CCC investigation.

Seers, who played league for NSW, is also charged with trafficking and supplying the drug on the Gold Coast and Toowoomba last year and has been banned from contacting Smith.

Two years ago Hunt said the AFL and NRL’s drug testing policies were similar and thorough.

“Mate, they are pretty much the same,” he said at the time.

“All I know is I get tested a lot and always have. Ever since my second year in league, I couldn’t count how many times I’ve had to do it.”

Hunt is due to appear in the Southport Magistrates Court on March 5.

Originally published as Karmichael Hunt on cocaine charge
    #itaintweaktospeak

Oh no...

@toddbalym: Reports two GC Titans players were also charged with Karmichael Hunt. That poor club just keeps getting hits.