Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

So everyone wants to sell and no one wants to buy. Speaks volumes.

This would be great news for the Titans. And I hope it happens soon because things are looking tough.

But I'll do all I can to support the club more than ever before.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    This would be great news for the Titans. And I hope it happens soon because things are looking tough.

But I'll do all I can to support the club more than ever before.
    There are plenty of critics carrying about how we are being assisted by the NRL, however in monetary terms it would be less than half what the AFL are pouring in to the Suns. The press seem to want to forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    There are plenty of critics carrying about how we are being assisted by the NRL, however in monetary terms it would be less than half what the AFL are pouring in to the Suns. The press seem to want to forget that.
    True. The Gold Coast should be getting a lot more support. But also it risked hiding a lot of the major problems at the club.

Hopefully now they have all been well exposed and we can move on and enjoy some help from the NRL.

I have no doubt that the Titans can be a flourishing club. But we do need a much bigger presence in Brisbane and SEQLD.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    True. The Gold Coast should be getting a lot more support. But also it risked hiding a lot of the major problems at the club.

Hopefully now they have all been well exposed and we can move on and enjoy some help from the NRL.

I have no doubt that the Titans can be a flourishing club. But we do need a much bigger presence in Brisbane and SEQLD.
    Agree with all that DH. I didn't really mean that the Titans should get more assistance than they currently get. It was more to point out that the knockers in the press like Rothfield and Wilson often like to put the Titans down as a basket case but never acknowledge what the AFL give to the Suns. They like to emphasise how many league teams have failed on the Coast before and just keep on with it. With the new money in the game (and AFL as well) the governing bodies can prop up clubs these days. Of course what the AFL give GWS pales into comparison and that is just a waste of money - but the critics just overlook that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Agree with all that DH. I didn't really mean that the Titans should get more assistance than they currently get. It was more to point out that the knockers in the press like Rothfield and Wilson often like to put the Titans down as a basket case but never acknowledge what the AFL give to the Suns. They like to emphasise how many league teams have failed on the Coast before and just keep on with it. With the new money in the game (and AFL as well) the governing bodies can prop up clubs these days. Of course what the AFL give GWS pales into comparison and that is just a waste of money - but the critics just overlook that.
    Yea it is really stupid isn't it. Definitely a disservice to the game to have people who claim to be journalist circulating such rot.