Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    To those sending pm's, I'm Insta-deleting....not even bothering to read.
    Poor form if people are harassing you. If we can't keep it light hearted with the people in here then that's pretty sad. I'm p1ssed at the situation but I'm not taking it out through a keyboard. I work with two Manly supporters I can get physical with tomorrow.

On another note I think it's hilarious that Manly are now paying $900k over and above a contract price that they could have signed him on last year if it wasn't for the board change over.

Rep Player

Toovey on NRL360 right now. What a ****ing worm. Talking about DCE integrity and wanting to be a one club player. **** DCE first player I wish bad upon. I wish nothing but awful things for that dog and really hope in 5 years time we look back at a wasted career decimated by injury and poor decisions. Eat a bag of dicks DCE.

Onwards and upwards for us now.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Poor form if people are harassing you. If we can't keep it light hearted with the people in here then that's pretty sad. I'm p1ssed at the situation but I'm not taking it out through a keyboard. I work with two Manly supporters I can get physical with tomorrow.

On another note I think it's hilarious that Manly are now paying $900k over and above a contract price that they could have signed him on last year if it wasn't for the board change over.
    never read it and prob wasn't abuse.

We all **** stir, it's fun for me to give and cop.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

What a monumental dog act.

I always thought the backflip rumours were just rumours, but this guy has set a new standard in dishonesty. And his smug press conference was almost surreal.. He really thinks he still has some integrity. Unbelievable.

But to be honest I don't feel like we've lost much. In my opinion DCE is over rated. I mean, he is not and never will be in the Thurston/Lockyer class. Elgey is a great prospect, so we're still in good shape.

Would love to see DCE get smashed when we play Manly. It wouldn't bother me if he never plays another game for the maroons either. In fact I hope he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Toovey on NRL360 right now. What a ****ing worm. Talking about DCE integrity and wanting to be a one club player. **** DCE first player I wish bad upon. I wish nothing but awful things for that dog and really hope in 5 years time we look back at a wasted career decimated by injury and poor decisions. Eat a bag of dicks DCE.

Onwards and upwards for us now.
    Just ignore Toovey. He won't be coach next year and that was all apart of the deal to keep DCE. LOL

I hear you 5 Year Contract. God I wish I could say what I really think on here but I can't. I thought my head would explode today when I heard the news. What a p...k !!!! I hope that the Broncos hurt him this week or if not we will in Round 18. Let him stay with the scum that Manly are, without doubt the most hated team and now player in the comp. That is 12 weeks of my life I won't get back. Onwards and upwards I say. At least we have integrity not like that pond scum. Vent over for now.

Feeling betrayed. Sad about what might have been, obviously played by a grub. My wish is that they still sold Polly Waffles as I would buy one hundred and and shower them under his feet every time he ran onto the ground.
    We must ensure that future negotiations with Pacific Sports Management are as limited as possible. We must also flick Myles ASAP, another Polly Waffle lookalike.

Despite our anger and disappointment I had a real chuckle thinking about the Manly Fans (more Polly Waffles). They thought he had signed elsewhere but was holding them to ransom to squeeze the absolute last dollar from their salary cap. Does not leave much in the tin for any body else. He has played them like an old fiddle.

He had better sell the house on the Goldie as the renters will want to move out when they find a Polly Waffle (maybe a real one) in their pool every morning.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    I hear you 5 Year Contract. God I wish I could say what I really think on here but I can't. I thought my head would explode today when I heard the news. What a p...k !!!! I hope that the Broncos hurt him this week or if not we will in Round 18. Let him stay with the scum that Manly are, without doubt the most hated team and now player in the comp. That is 12 weeks of my life I won't get back. Onwards and upwards I say. At least we have integrity not like that pond scum. Vent over for now.
    I hear you! I nearly didn't post before but a vent now and then doesn't hurt. I have a feeling this will work out in the long run we just need to turn it around on the field and bring our young guns through. Unfortunately given our clubs current dire financial situation, hemorrhaging game attendance and previous years of mediocre signings we don't have the luxury of time as many other clubs do. But again take solace in the fact that Manly have just committed a huge portion of their salary cap to him and Myles and 2 players dont make an entire team.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    never read it and prob wasn't abuse.

We all **** stir, it's fun for me to give and cop.
    I agree, that's why I thought it was poor form if it was abuse.

QLD Cup

Not too upset. I kind of expected it. Every one is for sale and has a price these days, integrity is a dying quality. Many people will agree with his decision "a players life is short" etc..........I look forward to Morgan keeping him out of the Qld team...

I am not worried about the Titans they have acted in good faith and lucky not to get lumped with a player with dubious ethics.......I'd rather an honest alcoholic than a dishonest ..........

I look forward to his replacement "a door closes and a window opens".........

Rep Player

DCE on Sterlo now. Cant bare to watch it. Guy is a complete and utter disgrace. Never have I seen a more disingenuous player spew such utter lies. According to him
    -did nothing wrong
    -understands how titans fans feel but he did nothing wrong
    - image wont be tarnished only made the decision 48 hours ago
    - thinks he was genuine the whole entire time with his decision

for the 5th time today **** him we do not need him

Daly Cherry Evans Wikipedia has recently been updated:

That is hilarious
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Here is the Titans media conference from today. Well done to Neil and Graham for handling this disappointing situation with such class.

#iwillneverwalkaway

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Daly Cherry Evans Wikipedia has recently been updated:

A very childish, and immature thing to do...and I can't stop laughing!