Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

We need to change the last word in the header of this thread.
    My suggestion is "*****".
    Others?

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    We need to change the last word in the header of this thread.
    My suggestion is "*****".
    Others?
    "Tool"?

Ha! B I t ch got bleeped out. But the title has been changed anyway.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Best news ever����������
    I suggest you go to the Manly forum where you belong mate.

Well what to say.... I am honestly so pissed of right now not because of the backflip but because the club was not informed until 12:30pm today and not by DCE himself but his manager. Honestly Manly deserve the money hungry grub. I want to say so much more but I am going to hold back.

Where to from here... Well Myles can leave now I will happily pay out the plodders contract myself. He is a 2 faced hack and anyone that says he didn't have a role in this is kidding themselves. Plan B is now in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Just tuned into the press conference. I feel really sorry for my fellow Titans fans.

Look how bloody chirpy DCE is in this presser. He complains about being a victim of unnecessary media. Well the media were right weren't they?!

This really doesn't help us in winning over Queensland fans to our club.

But if I could choose NRL ownership or DCE, I'd pick our new ownership everyday of the week.
    The whole situation is a farce, and the NRL & DCE has damaged it's reputation with a lot of RL supporters.

Time to move on the enjoy watching Elgey flourish into a superstar, and RE-SIGN ROBERTS FFS!!!

So is there an actual plan b that we will actually get excited about? Tf92?
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Good news is we rich as F********K

A man of integrity is a man who his word is his bond. He may not have done anything legal wrong but justifying you are legally able to do something does not not mean it is the moral thing to do. Although ok under the rules what he did lacks tremendous integrity. #turnyourbackonDCE
    Psmitty

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    So is there an actual plan b that we will actually get excited about? Tf92?
    There was always a Plan B. Now i must go and deal with a lot of backlash over this and rip a few peoples heads off.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan92 View Post
    There was always a Plan B. Now i must go and deal with a lot of backlash over this and rip a few peoples heads off.
    Hope you still get your holiday TF92. Just skip the beers and go straight to the hard liquor. Appreciate all your feedback and I can tell you I am just as p1ssed as you.

I'm going for a run. Hope it doesn't turn into a Forest Gump type thing whereby I end up in W.A. by the time I clear my head.

DCE has become a player that I will hope gets injured everytime he touches the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

Just another thing. I'd absolutely send Myles to Manly this season.

Thanks beeps for posting the link to the press conference, it was interesting to watch.

Despite my avatar I am gutted for the Titans over this. If there was no word blocker on this site I would really let rip with how I feel about the game and this situation so suffice to say just consider every f and c word used throughout this post.

DCE would have had the sponsors, new members etc rolling in and that would have been before the season started. Now the only way we will get crowds, sponsors and new members is by winning lots of games before people will take us seriously. We could sign Mbye or any other quality half but no one will take us seriously until we start to perform, whereas DCE would have brought all that in before a game was played. We so desperately need a marquee player and hope there is one in plan B.

I am over the Coast being the Mr Nice Guys as well. I know TF92 says the club was not advised until 12.30 but the journos and even DCE said in the presser that he had spoken to Henry this morning. I think it's fair to assume that Henry told Annesley straight away and the Coast should have blown the lid off this there and then.

Junior

Deep down I think we all had a feeling that this would happen, especially over the way its done. I dont see it as a huge problem at all and something we shouldnt kick up a fuss about.

1. Rome wasnt built in a day...... It leaves us with a plethora of cap space to spend elsewhere. You cant expect miracles to happen over night, and i dont think DCE would have been that miracle. Build around LG, Mosely, Roberts etc. Already there is a good spine in the making.

2. PSM obviously have had a huge say in what has happened, and their stranglehold on players in the SEQ region will bite the Titans on the bum. Hopefully some of the younger guys will see this and not want to jump under the current blanket that they have over a large proportion of players

3. Demographically a large proportion of SEQ region is of polynesian and New Zealand background and continually growing. As we know they are mad about footy (especially when the Warriors are in town), chase some big name kiwi or poly boys along side local talent and crowd numbers should grow.

4. T92 whats our Plan B?? lol

Just my take on things, just call me Jerry McGuire hahahaha

At least Kane Elgey is still at the club. A kid with talent and integrity that you can build a premiership winning team around. Now Neil Henry has $$$ to sign a handful of players that will make the team better instead of one big ******** who is only in it for himself.

Wow, can't believe this. Not just that he backflipped but that he left it until the last minute so we've lost key players for next year.

I'm in shock, this is awful.