Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    DCE is expected to make an announcement on his future today. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed.
    How do you know this? I have heard opposing rumours to when he will announce his decision. I hope you are right though then we can move on either way.
    Psmitty

I do hope that he signs for us, BUT, I am interested to know if the rumours that he is a dividing figure amongst the Manly players are true. If, and it is a big if, the rumours are correct they see him as a selfish player.
    If they are, is he the person that we want having a say in the players we recruit?
    I know what he would bring in terms of exposure etc but to be successful on the field long term you need a team that will play for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I do hope that he signs for us, BUT, I am interested to know if the rumours that he is a dividing figure amongst the Manly players are true. If, and it is a big if, the rumours are correct they see him as a selfish player.
    If they are, is he the person that we want having a say in the players we recruit?
    I know what he would bring in terms of exposure etc but to be successful on the field long term you need a team that will play for each other.
    remember he is surrounded by senior players who were there when he came through as a junior at Manly. They probably don't like that he is becoming the top dog. At the Titans everyone knows he will be the top dog.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Remember a player called Prince
    #itaintweaktospeak

NRL Gossip @NRLGossip
    I'm hearing the DCE deal is done. Well done @GCTitans #4years #DCE

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    NRL Gossip @NRLGossip
    Yesssssssss! So happy. Looked like we were no chance for a little bit there. Thank you NRL and welcome Daly
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Yesssssssss! So happy. Looked like we were no chance for a little bit there. Thank you NRL and welcome Daly
    I won't be celebrating until the Titans post it themselves or Daly announces it himself. Fingers remain crossed

NRL Gossip @NRLGossip
    Wasn't all the previous discussion about a 3 year deal? If the mail is correct, perhaps an extra year sealed the deal...

If it is finalised we need to immediately decide who we want to partner him and lock them up.

I won't be celebrating until the Titans post it themselves or Daly announces it himself. Fingers remain crossed
    Very true. Hopefully that tweet is telling the truth. My fingers and toes are crossed.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
    Wasn't all the previous discussion about a 3 year deal? If the mail is correct, perhaps an extra year sealed the deal...
    i think we met with him today (his managers i mean) and might have upped the deal a bit to get it over the line

Hopefully they lock up LG and let Sezer go if DCE signs

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Hopefully they lock up LG and let Sezer go if DCE signs
    i agree to an extent...but are elgey and dCe too similar?. would be like foran and sezer playing together. not the right mix of straight running and creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i agree to an extent...but are elgey and dCe too similar?. would be like foran and sezer playing together. not the right mix of straight running and creativity.
    Oh I think that they would play pretty well together........ Well that's what I told LG last night ........ It would give LG a chance to sit back and learn.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Oh I think that they would play pretty well together........ Well that's what I told LG last night ........ It would give LG a chance to sit back and learn.
    i guess so. like DC is obv a gun, and elgey is a better prospect than Sezer, and you cant carry three really, so it has to happen. just wonder about team mix. but i guess its a terrific problem to have.

i guess two magicians on either side of ruck, with second rowers and centres just STEAMING off them in specific lines and plans. jooocy