Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
    Junior

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    lets face it, manly could lose both Foran and dce and still win a premiership before the titans
    If they both leave I will put money on Manly not making to top 8 for the next few years

I'm not counting on anything until rnd 14 this year..........

Yeah I won't believe it until his signature is on paper and round 13 passes. Still hopeful but anything can happen.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

After today's charges DCE no chance.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    I don't think so. Doubt 2 FORMER players being charged would make him reconsider. Could be wrong though.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I fail to see how you have come to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    I don't think so. Doubt 2 FORMER players being charged would make him reconsider. Could be wrong though.
    Wherever he is going the deal would have been done by now and just has to be announced. I doubt if one former player being charged (I refuse to count Michaels as ever being a player) would make any difference at all.

yeah if DCE is coming here because we are paying 450k more, a retired player wont effect that. and CCC have said no more at this point will be charged so he would know this is it.

Sorry guys having Cooper Cronk flash backs. Im just abit edgy at the minute. ;-).
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Sorry guys having Cooper Cronk flash backs. Im just abit edgy at the minute. ;-).
    I don't blame you. Us Titans fans have been so excited in the past that a player may sign only to be disappointed at the last moment (e.g Cronk). No one but Cherry and his missus knows where he is going. He could have agreed to terms with the Titans or he could already be resigned with Manly. Guess we will find out in the coming days. Still got my fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Titan4Life; 27-02-15 at 10:13 PM.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Also, lonegull. Can you do me a favour and assist my failing memory to who "LG" is please? It's been doing my head in for the last couple of days.
    That would be that Egley fella.. It's all right Toads...I'll cover for ya

Oh crap....I think it is...may have egg in my beer in a minute

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    How do you know this? I have heard opposing rumours to when he will announce his decision. I hope you are right though then we can move on either way.
    Was always going to be announced Monday or Tuesday next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    As long it's not five years ... five year contracts and the Titans don't mix.
    Five year deals just dont work out period.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I think Sezer could work well with DCE. The primary play maker role is not where Sezer shines. I think his game would flourish outside a creative 7.
    Spot on. Sezer playing outside an organiser along with his few years of experience now will show just how good he can be.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    I don't blame you. Us Titans fans have been so excited in the past that a player may sign only to be disappointed at the last moment (e.g Cronk). No one but Cherry and his missus knows where he is going. He could have agreed to terms with the Titans or he could already be resigned with Manly. Guess we will find out in the coming days. Still got my fingers crossed.
    I am staggered this is taking so long. If he already has resigned with Manly I would have thought he would have announced it. You would think the Sunday papers will have something.

He probably just wants to squeeze in another couple of free lunches before he has to start paying for his own again! He'll be releasing a new diet book to go with his signing announcement at this rate!

The wait is killing me...