Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Yep, it was a night full of positives for Manly last night..

1. Flogged 42-12
    2. Foran and Gutherson injured
    3. DCE finally comes clean to where he's going in 2016.

Well played indeed, Manly.

My comment of well played obviously referred to nothing that happened last night
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Spent some time looking at the Manly forum...wow...the vitriol directed at DCE and their club management is huge! I thought the Titans Forum was passionate in sharing their thoughts and disappointments with recent events...we are not even in the same ball park!

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Spent some time looking at the Manly forum...wow...the vitriol directed at DCE and their club management is huge! I thought the Titans Forum was passionate in sharing their thoughts and disappointments with recent events...we are not even in the same ball park!
    Manly have until rnd 13 to try and change his mind so from our perspective the more the Manly fans vent at him the better it is for us.
    Now we really need to look at the other needs in this team.
    For me in no order are
    A big line bending prop
    A gun centre or fullback
    a group of physical forwards, have a look at Souths and now Parramatta........

Junior

So funny reading the Manly fourm. Just confirms to me that they have the second most grubby fans and are the biggest pack of whingers.

jeez that is one hell of a signing
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    jeez that is one hell of a signing
    Good to see you bro

Massoud just tweeted this:

@SeaEagles now want Trent Hodkinson. Kane Elgey and James Maloney to stay at @GCTitans & @sydneyroosters respectively. @7NewsSydney

Yep, it was a night full of positives for Manly last night..

1. Flogged 42-12
    2. Foran and Gutherson injured
    3. DCE finally comes clean to where he's going in 2016.

Well played indeed, Manly.
    the worst bit of the manly situation is glen stewart and watmough going to try and keep dce. I'm almost glad he's going now and do not want him to do a backflip.

It'll be devastating if Foran leaves.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

The really interesting thing now will be watching every half in the club this year vying to be the 5/8 next year.....

If Henry is clever he starts getting games into Elgey very soon. If Elgey is playing well with DCE we will be a very good shot at finals next season.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    the worst bit of the manly situation is glen stewart and watmough going to try and keep dce. I'm almost glad he's going now and do not want him to do a backflip.

It'll be devastating if Foran leaves.
    not Dalys fault though. unless he said yeah ill stay then dogged. but if they cleared decks just assuming he would stay then bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    If Henry is clever he starts getting games into Elgey very soon. If Elgey is playing well with DCE we will be a very good shot at finals next season.

Good luck with that. Maybe Henry has learnt. But I doubt it, can't teach an old dog new tricks.

When I came on here you were on your knees, now you are back on your feet and even though still on the ropes starting to punch.

Tonight I hope you guys punch above your weight and give the Tigpigs are lesson. I know you can do it, I hope your guys believe they can also.

The Tigers were in all sorts last year and if Farrer hasn't sorted his chit out you have the opportunity to ambush them.

All the best.

Pete

I think it is safe to say that Manly and the Titans matches will be spicy. But that is all part of the sport.

Manly have been poaching talent for years. Funny to see Rothfield loose his **** over the DCE signing!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post

screenshot program

I can picture it now....looking good!
    This needs to be a permanent banner next season.

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    My comment of well played obviously referred to nothing that happened last night
    Well if you're referring to Manly retracting their offer earlier in the week. That only makes them look like a bunch of sooks who aren't happy about it not going their way. Perfect example of packing up their bat 'n ball 'n going home before the game is over.

Well if you're referring to Manly retracting their offer earlier in the week. That only makes them look like a bunch of sooks who aren't happy about it not going their way. Perfect example of packing up their bat 'n ball 'n going home.
    counting down till they pack up the bat n ball deluxe and cut him during the year, so he comes up this way early.