Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

I forgot to add hooker n 5/8 aswell
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I forgot to add hooker n 5/8 aswell
    so in other words our whole team apart from our second rowers and halfback?

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    so in other words our whole team apart from our second rowers and halfback?
    whole team was my point which is why Titans are paying massive overs on Dce. They need the bait for bigger fish.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Guys this signing is just the beginning of the small pieces it will take to rebuild this club. We all know it is a great club , however this is where the hard work starts. DCE signing is truely a watershed moment for the club, however this year is where we all as members, fans or supporters need to stand up and be counted. Draw the line in the sand if you will so to speak and pledge that this is the moment you take the stance. A stance that will ensure that the Titans will be around for our children to support and that the Titans have a fan/supporter/ member base that is as vocal at all home game as our competitors.

The hard work starts now guys are you in ??
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    10pm Sydney time on a friday night...this was a well planned announcement gaining maximum exposure for the club and a star player.
    Haha. Manly ruined the announcement by pulling their offer. From that point there was no doubt where DCE would be going. From that point on there was no need for an maximum exposure announcement. Well played Manly.
    A huge fan of the Bulldogs but first and foremost an fan of the game and the game needs the Gold Coast Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Guys this signing is just the beginning of the small pieces it will take to rebuild this club. We all know it is a great club , however this is where the hard work starts. DCE signing is truely a watershed moment for the club, however this year is where we all as members, fans or supporters need to stand up and be counted. Draw the line in the sand if you will so to speak and pledge that this is the moment you take the stance. A stance that will ensure that the Titans will be around for our children to support and that the Titans have a fan/supporter/ member base that is as vocal at all home game as our competitors.

The hard work starts now guys are you in ??
    A big thumbs up but I cannot be in, I bleed marone n white.
    Last edited by teke; 07-03-15 at 04:20 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    What a monumental day for our club. DCE really backs himself to build this club and I love him for it.

!
    I don't think he doubted backing himself with a million bux a yr.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

All I can see is Butt Hurt from Manly fans. Now we've got DCE we need to re-sign Elgey.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    imo, our wingers not so much...our centres yeah, I don't rate JR as much as many on here do but I suppose there's still time for him to prove me wrong. As for our forwards I agree, and it's something I've been saying for a while now. We need a forward or two that isn't afraid to run HARD and bend the line. The only forward I saw doing this consistently last year was our bench prop, Ioane (no joke).
    I agree with you on that one. i like Ioane in the team because every run he tries to run through the defence, not to the defence.

Makes me laugh watching manly supporters whinge. Awesome news though lets resign elgey for starters though.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I don't think he doubted backing himself with a million bux a yr.

Do you think SBW,JT,Smith,Johns,Freddy or Lockyer were or are on much less than that ??

Third party deals are worth way more money then the club pays in most marque players contracts

Titans biggest signing in our history
    #itaintweaktospeak

screenshot program

I can picture it now....looking good!

Still can't believe it, I haven't commented on any of the DCE stuff until now because I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Now it's done, wow, can't wait to see him in our colours.

Quote Originally Posted by CanterburyMember View Post
    Haha. Manly ruined the announcement by pulling their offer. From that point there was no doubt where DCE would be going. From that point on there was no need for an maximum exposure announcement. Well played Manly.
    Yep, it was a night full of positives for Manly last night..

1. Flogged 42-12
    2. Foran and Gutherson injured
    3. DCE finally comes clean to where he's going in 2016.

Well played indeed, Manly.

Tick that box now lets concentrate on our first game and the rest of the season.