Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Paul Kent just said that tomorrow Daly will tell his teammates what he is doing and where he is going.

#DailyDalyupdate
    That doesn't sound good (if accurate). That implies he is staying at Manly. He told team mates a while ago that he was leaving...

Complete speculation on my part, but i think DCE has already backflipped and has let Titans and the NRL know.
    As such, the NRL have today released their plans to scrap the Round 13 rule as of next year to get ahead of the inevitable outcry that will come.

Neil Henry seemed particularly sh*tty in his team talk video today as well lol. There goes his Plan A.

Fingers still crossed, but I've been pretty much resigned to bad news for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Complete speculation on my part, but i think DCE has already backflipped and has let Titans and the NRL know.
    As such, the NRL have today released their plans to scrap the Round 13 rule as of next year to get ahead of the inevitable outcry that will come.

Neil Henry seemed particularly sh*tty in his team talk video today as well lol. There goes his Plan A.

Fingers still crossed, but I've been pretty much resigned to bad news for some time now.
    Very interesting point that actually could be a possibility. Perhaps (and I know I seem like a pain in the ass) Titanfan92 could shed some light on this?
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post

I would hope that if DCE has let the Titans know he has backflipped I think the Titans should announce it as they should show him no loyalty whatsoever. If he is not coming I would be telling all and sundry and let DCE start handling the heat.
    Hopefully he is still coming. I have given up trying to read something in to every article that is written about this farce.
    If we do lose DCE there will be plenty of doom (justifiably) about the club and we will need to hit straight back with some quality signings.

I can't see him waiting this late to announce that he's staying at Manly. I am quietly confident that he'll come (hopefully).

I heard a rumour that he'll be on Sterlo (Fox Sports 1) either tomorrow or next week (forgot which one) to announce his Decision.

TF92, where are you when we need you most?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    He's busy confirming that DCE is a man of his word!

Quote Originally Posted by IpswichTitans View Post
    I can't see him waiting this late to announce that he's staying at Manly. I am quietly confident that he'll come (hopefully).

I heard a rumour that he'll be on Sterlo (Fox Sports 1) either tomorrow or next week (forgot which one) to announce his Decision.
    It surely has to be too late to announce it without taking a hit to his reputation.

I like you...

I like you...
    I like me too!

If he backflips then I lose all respect I once had for him. Proves that all this time he was just using us to get a better deal from Manly. Pretty low thing to do to a club that's struggling enough as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    It surely has to be too late to announce it without taking a hit to his reputation.
    I hope so too. It'd be a very bad career move.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

If he does backflip, I hope he has the testicular fortitude and show some respect and do it face to face with Annesley, Henry and Frizelle.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Very interesting point that actually could be a possibility. Perhaps (and I know I seem like a pain in the ass) Titanfan92 could shed some light on this?
    As far as the Titans are concerned DCE will be at the club next year. As for what Manly are doing who knows. They are desperate so they could do anything.

I have 2 of my own businesses to run mate so unfortunately can't be around 24/7 but as everyone knows I will post anything I find out when it is possible to do so.

Hopefully he is and I will continue to believe DCE on his word until such time that I hear otherwise from him.

Junior

There'll be no backflip, that would be the act of a sociopath.
    Call me Mr Stupid but...