Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I really don't know how to say this... I'm just going to say it quickly like when you pull off a bandaid really fast it doesn't hurt for long.

I'm really seriously considering bringing the Cherry into my SuperCoach team this week. I feel dirty just saying it... I'm not a religious man but should I make the trade I expect to be swallowed whole into a fiery inferno and delivered express to the seventh circle of hell.

It's been nice knowing you all.
    NO. SHAUN JOHNSON, BEN HUNT, MBYE, NORMAN ANYONE BUT HIM

Quote Originally Posted by TitanSam View Post
    NO. SHAUN JOHNSON, BEN HUNT, MBYE, NORMAN ANYONE BUT HIM
    HAHAHA!! I'm running 700th and am winning a league that will pay me 6 cartons for winning overall. I have to do it. But look on the bright side - by bringing him in you can basically guarantee that he will now sustain a season ending injury - thus completely stuffing all my plans.

I'd be cool with it...!!

My vocal cords now have time to repair themselves. I have continued to boo Cherry Turncoat and will continue next year as well.
    I would also add that I have no knowledge of who deposited that 4.5 kg dog turd in his Gold Coast pool. I don't even own a Great Dane.

Quote Originally Posted by gcboyz View Post
    My vocal cords now have time to repair themselves. I have continued to boo Cherry Turncoat and will continue next year as well.
    I would also add that I have no knowledge of who deposited that 4.5 kg dog turd in his Gold Coast pool. I don't even own a Great Dane.
    Did someone actually do that