Page 44 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 ... LastLast

Cheers. I have read this forum for ages and I must admit this DCE saga has me hooked. I am on here and the Manly forum constantly but boy those Silvertails are NASTY!!

there forum isnt too bad, plenty worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Well I guess I should also reveal myself as Titan's 4th Fan. We all did a pretty good job of firing those blokes up haha. Welcome to the forum mate!
    did he really call us today? or was that trolling 101?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    did he really call us today? or was that trolling 101?
    titansfan92 said a few pages back that he had contacted Mathiou today mate

cheers. a few pages back? if your not on 40 posts per page, your doing it wrong. this is page 17 for most of you isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    cheers. a few pages back? if your not on 40 posts per page, your doing it wrong. this is page 17 for most of you isn't it?
    Hahah 44 for me, I guess I am doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    Cheers. I have read this forum for ages and I must admit this DCE saga has me hooked. I am on here and the Manly forum constantly but boy those Silvertails are NASTY!!
    Welcome mate. Read your comments on the Manly forum. Well done guys.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

I just can't wait for this whole fiasco to be over so life can get back to normal. It's doing my head in, will he, won't he. I hope he does come though, as I think he and LG will carve it up next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock O'Brien View Post
    Hahah 44 for me, I guess I am doing it wrong.
    It's page 44 for me as well. DB must use a magnifying glass to read his screen.
    44 pages on this crap, however on the Manly forum they are having a race between the DCE saga and Foran leaving to see what is the largest thread. Hundreds of pages of abuse, particularly for Foz.
    The Manly forum isn't too feral but not as civil as this one. Both leave LU for dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    I just can't wait for this whole fiasco to be over so life can get back to normal. It's doing my head in, will he, won't he. I hope he does come though, as I think he and LG will carve it up next year.
    If he doesn't come I really fear for the future to be honest, although I do have confidence in the coach, Board and the new ownership options. We just cannot wait any longer and hope more juniors are going to come through - it is essential we play finals footy next year and we need high quality signings to do that.
    And welcome Nols.

Thanks Mexican Titan. Yes I agree I fear what this will do to our club if he doesn't come, as so much is riding on it. Fingers crossed he is a man of his word, something lacking these days. Only time will tell.

If I was the Titans I would get on the front foot and pull the deal, the guy is showing to be an utter clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy1979 View Post
    If I was the Titans I would get on the front foot and pull the deal, the guy is showing to be an utter clown.
    And your plan B is?
    I actually thought the other day that due to his Manager and the way he has approached this, wouldn't it be interesting if both Manly and the Titans pulled their offers.

Build a better junior base with the money

This won't end in two weeks. This won't end till he runs out in a Titans Jersey. The media will still carry on and there's always the "compassionate grounds" or "my girlfriend doesn't want to move" excuse. How many times has the Titans been screwed preseason with backflippers.

Rep Player

Just jumped on the manly forum for a read. Was not dissapointed hahaha! well played lads