Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

How long until the 2016 season? DCE is absolutely carving up right now vs Storm. Can't wait until he gets here (that's if he doesn't renege on the deal after today's game ).
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    How long until the 2016 season? DCE is absolutely carving up right now vs Storm. Can't wait until he gets here (that's if he doesn't renege on the deal after today's game ).
    11 weeks to change his mind. Manly just beat the storm, the biggest grand final win was manly 40 storm 0 and todays Titans score was?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    11 weeks to change his mind. Manly just beat the storm, the biggest grand final win was manly 40 storm 0 and todays Titans score was?
    Wrong forum mate I think you're looking for www.silvertails.net

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Wrong forum mate I think you're looking for www.silvertails.net
    No my main point was about dce. His first half tonight just showed what the Titans will get next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    No my main point was about dce. His first half tonight just showed what the Titans will get next year.
    Yeah mate he was epic. Handled the pressure like a champ

Shows that while Foran may be more popular with team mates. He can't do what Chez can do.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I get a lot of satisfaction in signing DCE after the Jamie Lyons incident.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    We are Manly, our great empire will right all the wrongs through onfield domination over the next decade.

Tom burgess has basically signed with us and that will lead to Sammy coming on board.

Enjoy the wooden spoon
    there is another team coming last now and is looking more likely than us at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    there is another team coming last now and is looking more likely than us at the moment
    1 team has a full squad, the other has 9 players out. Wanna have a bet who is higher at end of the season?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

SEA EAGLES MOVE ON FORAN, NOT DCE

Manly powerbrokers have spoken of their plan to convince Kieran Foran to change his mind about joining the Eels before the round 13 deadline - but they appear happy to let fellow half Daly Cherry-Evans head to the Gold Coast.

"No. I can't say they have," Cherry-Evans said when asked if management was in his ear about staying put. "I am quite happy with where I'm heading with my future."

"DCE" has been much maligned for how he carried out his negotiations, but you can understand him being upset after the goalposts shifted and he was offered $800,000 less than under the last year. Resolving his future has come as a relief.

"I've always enjoyed my footy, even when I was going through the process," he said. "I've just enjoyed the media stop talking about me in terms and ways that put my family and friends in an uncomfortable situation."

As for reports he was actively recruiting for the Titans, the Australian representative said: "I won't even waste my time with it, it's pure media speculation. I'm not even going to contemplate buying in about it."

- - - Updated - - -

This article is from the SMH.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

So reading the above article and what is being reported about the possibility of a DCE backflip is it possible that Manly could "actually keep" both??????

Absolutely stunned by this rumour. Surely he can't be that selfish and the universe can't be that cruel?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Daly Cherry-Evans won’t back-flip on Titans deal, says Gold Coast coach Neil Henry
    TODD BALYM THE COURIER-MAIL
    APRIL 17, 2015 10:04AM

TITANS coach Neil Henry is confident and expects 2016 recruit Daly Cherry Evans will honour his $5m contract with the Gold Coast and not renege on the deal to stay at Manly.

Cherry-Evans officially signed his contract with the Titans after they announced his $5m four-year deal last month but has until round 13 to change his mind and stay at Manly.

Henry has built his entire rebuild of the Titans around the Test halfback being the centrepiece of the Gold Coast attack and their marquee man to put bums back on seats at Cbus Super Stadium.

Henry addressed a packed press conference at their home ground on Friday morning and while he was reluctant to discuss speculation linking Cherry-Evans to a dreaded backflip he was confident he would be a Titan in 2016.

“I would expect that when players agree to clubs and they go through a process and make a very considered decision that they stick to their decision,” Henry said.

“That is what I expect in this situation.

“I’ve got no comment on speculation. I think Graham Annesley put out a statement on it and that was pretty clear.

“I’m not going to talk about it. It’s speculation that’s it.”

News that Manly were attempting to convince Cherry-Evans to backflip on his Titans deal has hardly come as a shock to the Gold Coast.

They lodged their paperwork with the NRL only a few weeks ago but know that their deal is not official until two business days after round 13.

Manly have until such point in time to convince the star half to change his mind but all indications the Gold Coast have received are that he will be moving north in 2016.

Henry said the rules were clear on the matter and it was just something NRL clubs had to deal with.

“You’re bringing up stuff that’s being talked about, it’s not ideal and the way it is at the moment players have got until round 13 and that doesn’t change,” Henry said.

“It’s the same for Aidan Sezer, it’s the same for Trent Merrin. Players who have committed to other clubs have always had that opportunity.

“That is how it is, so anything about player movement is speculation.”

Titans skipper Nate Myles was due to talk at the club’s captain’s run, but withdrew from holding a press conference with William Zillman making a brief appearance in his place.

Myles, who has also been linked to Manly, is off contract at the Titans and Henry refused to talk about any speculation regarding the captain’s future.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...p%20Stories%29
    #iwillneverwalkaway

I would like to see quoted comments from dce. Not his manager, annesley, dce's mother, or henry, but direct from dce.

Daly's mum is keeping my hopes up that this is all just a rumour and nothing more. One possibility of this situation is that the Orr's just wanted to scare the Titans into re-signing Myles by spreading rumours about DCE back flipping if they don't. It is worrying though that the Mole (who doesn't get much wrong) is adamant he is leaving. However, I'd believe DCE's mum over anything else atm besides a comment by DCE himself (would be nice).
    #iwillneverwalkaway