NRL LEAGUEOFTITANS BEST EVER 17: Nominations for Fullback.

Hey Guys . Just want to introduce myself. I'm Robster. Huge Rugby League fan from New Zealand. I'm a big Warriors fan.

In the pre season I have been organizing with a fellow member at NZWARRIORS.Com a poll for each position .

So far our team is

Wade Mckinnon, Francis Meli, Clinton Toopi, Konrad Hurrell , Manu Vatuvei, James Maloney, Stacey Jones, Ruben Wiki, P.J Marsh, Steven Price, Ali Lauatiti , Simon Mannering, Kevin Campion - and with 3 days to go our bench is looking to be : Lance Hohaia , Shaun Johnson, Jerry SeuSeu, Joe Vagana.

So I extended my project and went to cowboys stampede and Have almost finished the backline .

Bowen , Ty Willams, Bowman, Tate, Sing, Thurston ______(To be decided)

So now I'm extending my project to find out every club main forum best 17 for their favorite club.

Basically I'm thinking each player who makes the 17 will be awarded some sort of medal/certificate for the achievement.. I might need funding, but will let you know on a later date.

If a player makes the team twice in different position then we will do a vote on the preferred position and do a further poll on the replacement.

A player to qualify must have at least played 20 games.

Each position poll will be from Friday to the following Friday.

To qualify to vote please be honest , if you haven't been a fan since the first season of the Team then it's prob not best to vote. We want the older players to have a chance. We want you to have at least a tiny amount of knowledge of all the nominated player.

Okay guys I would like Nominations for Fullback. I need about 5 or so. Nominations will go into a poll.

Preston Campbell
    Preston Campbell
    Preston Campbell
    Preston Campbell
    Preston Campbell

Presto for me

Yeah I've got to go with Preston Campbell as well. Just beats Zillman by a fraction

Yea guys , Please nominate a few other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Robster View Post
    Preston Campbell
    David Mead
    Josh Hoffman
    William Zillman
    Shannon Walker?

Good on you for starting this post mate, however I have just gone through the Titans records and I can only find the following additional players who were listed at fullback for the majority of their games at nrl level:

Capewell, Richie Mathers, Rankin, Jahrome Hughes. These are in addition to Presto and Zillman. Of these four the most first grade games played was Rankin with 17. Obviously it is a choice between Preston and Zillman.
    I'm sure that you will have better options for the remaining positions. Cheers.

Edit: apologies as Shannon Walker was also listed at fullback for the majority of his 4 nrl games.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 10-01-15 at 02:06 PM.

Hey Guys . Just want to introduce myself. I'm Robster. Huge Rugby League fan from New Zealand. I'm a big Warriors fan.

In the pre season I have been organizing with a fellow member at NZWARRIORS.Com a poll for each position .

So far our team is

Wade Mckinnon, Francis Meli, Clinton Toopi, Konrad Hurrell , Manu Vatuvei, James Maloney, Stacey Jones, Ruben Wiki, P.J Marsh, Steven Price, Ali Lauatiti , Simon Mannering, Kevin Campion - and with 3 days to go our bench is looking to be : Lance Hohaia , Shaun Johnson, Jerry SeuSeu, Joe Vagana.

So I extended my project and went to cowboys stampede and Have almost finished the backline .

Bowen , Ty Willams, Bowman, Tate, Sing, Thurston ______(To be decided)

So now I'm extending my project to find out every club main forum best 17 for their favorite club.

Basically I'm thinking each player who makes the 17 will be awarded some sort of medal/certificate for the achievement.. I might need funding, but will let you know on a later date.

If a player makes the team twice in different position then we will do a vote on the preferred position and do a further poll on the replacement.

A player to qualify must have at least played 20 games.

Each position poll will be from Friday to the following Friday.

To qualify to vote please be honest , if you haven't been a fan since the first season of the Team then it's prob not best to vote. We want the older players to have a chance. We want you to have at least a tiny amount of knowledge of all the nominated player.

Okay guys I would like Nominations for Fullback. I need about 5 or so. Nominations will go into a poll.
    I'm not sure who would be voting on your (NZ) poll but PJ Marsh wouldn't be on the same park as Nathan Friend or wasn't Friendy in the nominations.....

For our team it's a no contest the mighty midget owns the one jersey
    Presto
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I'm not sure who would be voting on your (NZ) poll but PJ Marsh wouldn't be on the same park as Nathan Friend or wasn't Friendy in the nominations.....

For our team it's a no contest the mighty midget owns the one jersey
    Presto
    Yeah I would have thought Friend before PJ Marsh.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Let them have PJ Marsh for their team, I have a funny feeling Friend could be busy on ours...
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

I would say 50 games minimum qualifies a player to be apart of the nominations?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

PJ Marsh? Wouldn't cause a ripple on the pond of NRL hookers.
    Last edited by Titanic; 11-01-15 at 11:25 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Preston with out a doubt.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Preston Campbell. No real need for a poll.

Also, don't know if you need a minimum game limit for nominations. We have a new team but our best team will probably end up with an average of 200 career games anyway

Presto for sure.