As 2014 draws to a close , ( Ive had a gut full of it , just like i had a gut full of John Cartwrights coaching efforts ). I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to the Titans Family , for their thoughts and prayers when I asked for them back in May this year ( please forgive me for taking so long to do this ). Just to refresh peoples memories , My Wife was a Dialysis patient who was also receiving Chemo for Bowel Cancer. She was rushed to Hospital on 18 May this year , Immediately placed on LIFE SUPPORT upon arrival. I was informed by the Doctors she may not make it through the night , but my Wife being the FIGHTER she was did better than that , she In fact fought for 7 days. But in the end despite the efforts from all the Doctors at the Mater Hospital Intensive Care Unit , my Wife could not fight any longer. To me she was my best friend , now I am left to raise our 3 Children on my own. I can only hope 2015 will be a lot better not only for me and my children , but for the GOLD COAST TITANS AS WELL. I may live hundreds of kilometres away , but I will endeavour to get to as many TITANS home games as possible. It was hard renewing my Membership for 2015 , but I knew my Wife would be disappointed if I didn't do it. So with that said , lets bring on 2015 , lets win the 9s and lets make the semis for the first time in 4 years , as well as making Cbus Super Stadium the Fortress we have always wanted it to be. CHEERS TITAN68: