Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by nimud View Post
    I was at the game last Sunday of Tweed Vs PNG - Wow! What a great game it was. Tweed should have won, but couldn't kick a goal after Jacks was knocked out early.

Matt White played well, but got put on report near the end of the game.

Jai Ingram had a slow start, but got more involved in the 2nd half. Spoke to King about him after the game.

Binge played ok. A lot of tackles, not many hit ups. Not a stand out.

Karl Lawton went ok. Not much game time, but he didn't go hiding. IMO, he's nowhere near ready for NRL. Too Small.

Matt Srama said he's still 4 weeks away with his injury.
    I watched the game and tend to agree with everything you said. I thought Damian sironen was impressive also

Is their colts side leading the comp? Who are the best from that side?

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    Is their colts side leading the comp? Who are the best from that side?
    Nah, Burleigh's is mate. They're dominting

Tweed colts have a got a good side on paper but are struggling to convert into wins. They got a good win against Wynum on the weekend 28-22 with a heavy influence from Zac Spring and Anthony Colman who are some of our top NYC members but are returning from injuries that sidelined them for weeks. Tweed Colts i believe are 2nd last from the bottom of the ladder

Immortal

Great win by Tweed against CQ Capras. Ali Grant with two tries, had a wrap on this young bloke since he played for the Titans in CC years ago.