Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 2015 All Stars

Much better second quarter from Ryan James.
    I hope Moseley gets a lot of game time as he looks the goods. Funny to hear Gus Gould rave about him and said he needs to play NRL yet they blocked his chance by signing another hooker as back up for Segeyaro.

Here is the thread I seek

Moseley killing it!

I had questions about mosley's defense but after this i think there should be no doubt that he should be playing 9 for us

Admittedly that was from watching the 9's which would be harder to defend with that bit more space.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Here is the thread I seek

Moseley killing it!
    Glad you found it.
    I know most are picking Falloon to be our hooker in Round 1 (I was as well) but I wonder if Henry rates this game enough that Moseley can play his way in. He looks the goods - this is the first time I have really watched him.

Good crowd hopefully a Pointer to better ones this season for the Titans, Moseley going ok, James putting in which is great

james gave away a penalty early on but there is no question that he is putting in, especially in defence.

Gee tighe has impressed in the 2nd half getting through a mountain of work

is it just me or is or has mitchell pearce gone missing since they scored?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rablin View Post
    james gave away a penalty early on but there is no question that he is putting in, especially in defence.
    He also dropped the ball when they were on the attack very early as well but since then he has been very strong. One of the better forwards I reckon.

Been impressed with James and Moseley. Good signs.

All the Titans boys played good tonight, but Moseley and James were definitely the standouts. In the short time he was given, Moseley showed he can be our starting 9 and James got through a ton of work, especially in defence.

George Rose won man of the match...are you joking me? Surely someone like JT, Ryan James or even Matty Moylan were more deserving.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    George Rose won man of the match...are you joking me? Surely someone like JT, Ryan James or even Matty Moylan were more deserving.
    Even though I have a soft spot for Georgy Rose that decision was a joke. Thurston, GI or Ryan James off the top of my head for starters.

Less than 20k for sure

That was a top quality game of footy certainly not a trial in anyway.

For our boys Mosely was outstanding & must be our no9 this season extremely fast & King can work on his defense but for me he's straight in the run on side for me..

I thought the 1st word that came to mind when watching Dark was Maturity... he's a different player & I thought he lengths ahead of Rose but JT,GI or Moylan were best on field for me.

Hoffman looked good on his toes down the sideline but he had limited opportunities because of the great defense..

Footy back
    Last edited by TITAN PETE; 14-02-15 at 01:07 AM.
    #itaintweaktospeak

I don't know why Tighe isn't a more popular choice for out left centre ... he was going great guns last season until he got injured and he may not be Inglis but he is a centre rather than a fill-in. Fantastic to see Moseley strut his stuff. James just needs to keep his head down and I wish Daley would shut the phark up about Origin.

Georgie Rose? You're kidding me ... the man frightens the phark out of every buffet on the east coast.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.