Default Zero Tackles Prediction

Gold Coast Titans

Notable Outs: Luke Bailey , Ashley Harrison , Albert Kelly

Notable Ins: Josh Hoffman , David Hala

Star Players: Greg Bird , Nate Myles , Aiden Sezer, Josh Hoffman

Summary
    After producing an incredible start to the season, the Titans petered out and were nothing other than an afterthought in the top eight race. A full review was conducted, foundation coach John Cartwright was tapped on the shoulder, and former rep forwards Luke Bailey and Ashley Harrison retired.

Kevin Gordon , Josh Hoffman and Aiden Seizer should form a lethal combination if, as expected, Gordon moves to fullback full time and Hoffman plays in the halves. The Titans have a star studded forward pack with Nate Myles, Greg Bird and Dave Taylor forming a formidable back row to say the least.

Ryan James , Luke Douglas and Matt White are no slouches either. The backline should score plenty of points with the aforementioned spine combining with the likes of William Zillman , Kalifa Faifai Loa , Anthony Don and Brad Tighe . Daniel Mortimer will likely move to hooker fulltime to accommodate Hoffman in the halves.

The Titans have plenty of talent, but they will rely on players who are better known for flash and flair rather than consistency, outside of the super consistent Bird and Myles of course.

Verdict
    Josh Hoffman is a brilliant player, and should thrive on playing regular first grade football. He and Sezer are absolutely key to the Titans hopes this season. They have plenty of talent and speed out wide, and should score plenty of points. I worry about their defence, but I think they have too many points in them to avoid the spoon. Bird and Myles remain genuinely world class.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/2015-w...#ixzz3KKPVLBic

- - - Updated - - -

I predict nothing that he has said will be remotely close to what happens next season
    "Gordon moves to fullback full time "
    #itaintweaktospeak

Whoever wrote this crap is kidding. Zero Tackles! More like Zero Idea.

wtf did i just read.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Whoever wrote this crap is kidding. Zero Tackles! More like Zero Idea.
    You must have read my FB post
    #itaintweaktospeak

WOW, that was bad.

Superb analysis 10/10 will read to my grandchildren

Even for a wooduck like myself, I'm gobsmacked to what I just read at the top of the page.

It was part of an article describing the bookies prediction for the race to the wooden spoon. They see it as a three way reach between us, Dragons and Raiders. But agreed, the moron that "writes" for Zero Tackle is only good for redirecting you to other peoples articles.

"if, as expected, Gordon moves to fullback full time and Hoffman plays in the halves"

If Gordon is picked as fullback there will be a few on here that will go into meltdown.

Someone is taking the pi$$ I would think. Titanic, did u have a hand in this?

Gee Shamus, not in my wildest dreams of a return to the psychedelic era could I have penned such tripe … the only part I agree with is that we'll finish in the bottom 25% but if Gordon is our fullback I promise I will become a vegetarian, grow a beard and retire to Nimbin.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.