Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    One thing he isn't - a try scoring machine
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Mead wasn't exactly a try scoring machine at fullback either.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but Mead wasn't exactly a try scoring machine at fullback either.
    Mead went better at Fullback than Zillman, but then again so would have I. He was solid at fullback but apart from glimpses here and there didn't do anything special in my eyes. However to be fair, he was stuck on the wing for so long it would take time for him to grow into the role.
    If Hoffman doesn't perform at FB then I am happy enough for Mead to be given another go.
    And that will be the last I say on this subject until next season and the players can sort it out themselves on the basis of performance.

i think it was 5 or 6 tries (2 in country origin) out of 8ish games at fb, a decent ratio compared to Hoffy or we could do career tries
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

i think it was 5 or 6 tries (2 in country origin) out of 8ish games at fb, a decent ratio compared to Hoffy or we could do career tries
    It's decent but he's still not try scoring beast. If we did career tries it's obvious Mead would win because he has played on the wing for his whole career.

MT summed it up very well. Hoffman should be given first go at fullback based on the fact he is more experienced. If he doesn't perform after a number of games then Mead should be given the #1 jersey. Until then let's just see what happens as who knows, maybe Hoffman will carve up in 2015. Wait and see people. Henry knows what he's doing.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

It's decent but he's still not try scoring beast. If we did career tries it's obvious Mead would win because he has played on the wing for his whole career.

MT summed it up very well. Hoffman should be given first go at fullback based on the fact he is more experienced. If he doesn't perform after a number of games then Mead should be given the #1 jersey. Until then let's just see what happens as who knows, maybe Hoffman will carve up in 2015. Wait and see people. Henry knows what he's doing.
    i get it, I get it...Hoffy fb. Let the spam cease
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

i get it, I get it...Hoffy fb. Let the spam cease
    But I want to see another GC Bulletin article about how Hoffman is not guaranteed the fullback jersey?

Nobody will carve it up at FB unless we get something going in the halfs ... let's keep it in perspective.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.