Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Progress is progress, despite the magnitude. I haven't seen anything resembling this type of forethought / execution for the past two, possibly three seasons ... We are by no means an attacking powerhouse, but doesn't this tiny little 'gem in the rough' excite you teke? Even just a little bit??
    i've been making a big compilation that will be completed in a few yrs and have watched every Titans game since 2008 (over the last 6months) Carty got some really good plays in when it was Alby, Idris and Co.

Answer to your q....I'm interested
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    i've been making a big compilation that will be completed in a few yrs and have watched every Titans game since 2008 (over the last 6months) Carty got some really good plays in when it was Alby, Idris and Co.

Answer to your q....I'm interested
    Haha. I suppose now that Carty is a silvertail, you've got to find some excuse to love him. Noone circles the wagon like a manly fan! Don't work too hard panning for those tiny speckles of gold old fella.

I'm glad you're interested, that's the first stop on the Neil Henry conducted titans hype train. All Aboard!!

This video is pretty much the James Roberts show. All credit goes to NZAUTV Rugby League for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTitanFan View Post

This video is pretty much the James Roberts show. All credit goes to NZAUTV Rugby League for the video.
    Excellent! Thanks for sharing. I also scheduled a share on our facebook page.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Last edited by K2G; 14-12-15 at 08:02 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDoZRfZwIU

Here's a reminder of how important LG is to this club.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTitanFan View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMDoZRfZwIU

Here's a reminder of how important LG is to this club.
    our most importans player most definitely. his work in backup play is fantastic. put him with taylor and by this time next year we'll have forgot all about the DCE debarcle

Good digging champ

Impressed with McQueen and his interview yesterday... good signing and hopeful of a big season from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfers66 View Post
    Impressed with McQueen and his interview yesterday... good signing and hopeful of a big season from him.
    Agree. He was very well spoken.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. He was very well spoken.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

yeah he impressed me to, seems as though he wants to be a leader and try and help out the younger brigade of titans

A backrow of Bird, James & McQueen is pretty solid and will def add a bit of titan toughness.

With Paasi & Petyborne on the bench barring injuries we look strong.

i thought James starting moving back into front row towards end of year? i like his early work at second row, but id take an in form McQueen and a Paasi in his form versus dragons and canberra over James. He can be tall timber in the front row with shillo and douglas

That video of LG just makes me cream.
    I saw his under20 highlights video before he debut for us and got excited. but that new one is all class. the cut out balls, holding the pass up and the tip ons. EXCITED ONCE AGAIN for this season just to watch him play and develop.

God Bless LG and his legal forward passes
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]