Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Good video KingLG.

We sure we miss Roberts' speed in attack but we won't miss his dropped balls, defence and sometimes laziness.

Hopefully Nene steps up and has a big year. Hope he has improved his defence because he is an attacking gun.
    Geez mate you have been putting a lot of faith in Nene. I thought as the year went on last season he got better but I feel he is way behind where Roberts was and never likely to get to his level. He has a great build to be a top centre so we'll see what this season brings, however I reckon we need two centres, not one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Mate you've done a great job with that video. You obviously have a lot of talent in that area.

Watching it of course rams home the huge loss that will be felt by Roberts leaving and my further resentment to the people whose actions led to him leaving.
    No doubt he will be missed but what highlight videos don't show (not having a go cause you did a great job King Elgey) is the following sets of 6 when he was useless in both attack and defence because he was burnt out. It doesn't show you the repeat sets of 6 he gave away when he was too tired to tackle and would just throw a lazy hand at the ball. Hopefully we can take advantage of that fact when we play them.

The video shows me more how much LG will be missed this season.

Mate you've done a great job with that video. You obviously have a lot of talent in that area.

Watching it of course rams home the huge loss that will be felt by Roberts leaving and my further resentment to the people whose actions led to him leaving.
    Thanks man, really appreciate it .
    And yeah 100%, although I think Jimmy was in it to leave all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    No doubt he will be missed but what highlight videos don't show (not having a go cause you did a great job King Elgey) is the following sets of 6 when he was useless in both attack and defence because he was burnt out. It doesn't show you the repeat sets of 6 he gave away when he was too tired to tackle and would just throw a lazy hand at the ball. Hopefully we can take advantage of that fact when we play them.

The video shows me more how much LG will be missed this season.
    I agree 100% with you there JunctionBlock. Roberts was a very lazy defender majority of the time and only had a go in attack when he felt like it.
    Elgey will be massively missed, but i hope with young Ash next to Tyrone, we can cover for the two losses of not only LG but Sezer too

- - - Updated - - -

Geez mate you have been putting a lot of faith in Nene. I thought as the year went on last season he got better but I feel he is way behind where Roberts was and never likely to get to his level. He has a great build to be a top centre so we'll see what this season brings, however I reckon we need two centres, not one.
    I think Titan4Life is showing much deserved faith in Nene. He does look to be a star of the future, he may not become as electric as J Rob (few are) but i can see him becoming a big, solid centre that will possibly come close or make an Origin team.

Nenes big striding runs from dummy half eating metres remind me of Justin Hodges.

Its deceptive as he doesn't look to be flying, but all of a sudden he's made 15 metres, and he does it consistently.

Imo he can get to his level and maybe more. He's got all the physical attributes needed just needs to knuckle down which is the hardest bit
    Last edited by teke; 16-01-16 at 12:29 AM.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Lads sorry to change the subject, but here's my latest vid haha. James Roberts this time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKt_A44sk9I

Sorry to change the subject again but I reckon Nene will be a top centre. I reckon in 3-5 years he'll be top 5. Big call but he'll get there. Size, speed, those legs that make around 8 metres a stride, if he works hard on his defence then who knows what he could be.

#ThruNThru

Guys check out my newest Titans video. Enjoy and subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgX_rYK9VeA
    #ThruNThru

good vids--
    zilly vid black and white cause these trys dont happen much no more?

need some new background music though ((love rock0

KingElgey, love the videos. You put a lot of work into them. I'd love to share them on our fb page too.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    KingElgey, love the videos. You put a lot of work into them. I'd love to share them on our fb page too.
    Yeah go ahead! The more you share them the better!
    #ThruNThru

Hey everyone. Made a montage of the Titans Nines tournament for 2016. Check it out here, dont forget to like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3CzEjf3F0o
    #ThruNThru

Thanks to Upthetits for spotting this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Upthetits
    Guy from Reddit called ttetron made this video about breaking the drought. Wasn't sure if it deserved it's own thread but it's an awesome video. He done a r e ally good job

https://streamable.com/3uwnsk

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Wallace Wednesday with Tanah Boyd
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2021/...th-tanah-boyd/
    Tanah will be stepping up for injured Ash Taylor ahead of our clash with the Cowboys in Townsville this weekend.

I'm loving the Wallace Wednesday content.