#iwillneverwalkaway

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    Here is a few Zeb Taia highlights I dug up:

Go to 3:24

Go to 1:20 and 1:38

Go to 0:56

Go to 3:55

There are more as well. Just go to the Youtube channel "SLHighlights"
    Wow great finds mate! For such a big strong lad, he certainly has a fair amount of pace. That last try was exceptional. Good trade for a crappy Dave Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KingElgey View Post
    Wow great finds mate! For such a big strong lad, he certainly has a fair amount of pace. That last try was exceptional. Good trade for a crappy Dave Taylor
    Don't forget SL is wayy easier than NRL. I don't think Taia will be a game breaker, solid player perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    Don't forget SL is wayy easier than NRL. I don't think Taia will be a game breaker, solid player perhaps.
    If he comes into the team and performs as well as Pettybourne did for us this season just past then he's done his job for us.
    Last edited by JunctionBlock; 06-01-16 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    If he comes into the team and performs as well as Pettybourne did for us this season just passed then he's done his job for us.
    I think he'll do better than what Pettybourne did. Hopefully he has a strong year

Nice work, I haven't seen much of Taia, and I know it was mostly super league, but he looks quite useful with ball in hand
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Two good buys, thanks for the vids champ, they have showed alot of good play in these two players. Especially Taia, very strong, athletic and rather fast. Our foward pack is looking pretty good. Taia has also played centre in the past so he could be a later fill in for that role but our squad isn't looking half bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrels View Post
    Two good buys, thanks for the vids champ, they have showed alot of good play in these two players. Especially Taia, very strong, athletic and rather fast. Our foward pack is looking pretty good. Taia has also played centre in the past so he could be a later fill in for that role but our squad isn't looking half bad.
    Definitely. 2 very good pick ups in my opinion. Im surprised how strong and fast Taia is even at his age of 31. McQueen will be good too hopefully. Expect more vids to come, maybe a Friendy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geeman View Post
    Nice work, I haven't seen much of Taia, and I know it was mostly super league, but he looks quite useful with ball in hand
    He's a great player, and is very confident that the Titans can make the 8 this season. Good to hear.

He's a great player, and is very confident that the Titans can make the 8 this season. Good to hear.
    I wouldn't have expected him to say that the Titans have no chance of making the 8 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I wouldn't have expected him to say that the Titans have no chance of making the 8 this year.
    true. But from what has been seen in the small amounts of preseason content we have been given you can see the effort is there. Especially birdy, he is looking very fit and hopefully can play a whole season with us. I wouldn't write us off like others have because on our day we have very good forwards who can lay the platform for our rather young halves. If we can get a strike centre similar to roberts to finish off our plays I think we would be reasonably well off.

Heres a Catalan Dragons fans opinion on Zeb Taia on reddit- "My player of the year from last year. Got injured towards the back end of the year but my god he was unstoppable until that point. He would have been a strong candidate for man of steel up until that point. Will be sorely missed but hope he does well for the Tits." Hopefully Zeb can be a great recruit for us and replicate what Josh Hodgson did at the Raiders last season.

Guys here's my next video A 2015 Top 10 Tries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KM4ZyAgkU
    Be sure to like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy my vids! Thanks lads

Guys here's my next video A 2015 Top 10 Tries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6KM4ZyAgkU
    Be sure to like and subscribe to my channel if you enjoy my vids! Thanks lads
    Mate you've done a great job with that video. You obviously have a lot of talent in that area.

Watching it of course rams home the huge loss that will be felt by Roberts leaving and my further resentment to the people whose actions led to him leaving.

Good video KingLG.

We sure we miss Roberts' speed in attack but we won't miss his dropped balls, defence and sometimes laziness.

Hopefully Nene steps up and has a big year. Hope he has improved his defence because he is an attacking gun.
    #iwillneverwalkaway