Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Great video here, wrapping up week 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Great video here, wrapping up week 1 and 2

Great video HS. Awesome to see our new players and coaches in action. Can't wait to see Hoffman come in next week. Also interesting to see we have new paint on the mini bus/van (I remember someone saying we should change it). So excited for 2015 that's for sure!
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Great to finally 'meet' Rohan Smith and Tim Gabbett. As a fan, seeing and hearing these guys speak as official titan's staffers is not only interesting and informative - but an important tool for engaging fans and winning back community hearts and dollars. In my opinion, those in charge of titans media could/should be putting out a LOT more quality content (pictures, clips, interviews) on the website. It is not that hard, I'd do it for free...

I'm an absolute sucker for the theatre of sport on and off the field ... I want to see more of the boys getting punished, bonding at the new digs, how the new mentality towards mental toughness and what seems like a far more professional approach to training standards are being implemented rather than just random shots of them running laps.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Henry, what he expects from the team, what kind of plans and structures he's putting into place.

I'd like to see extended interviews with Smith and Gabbett as well as Matterson, and some of the new signings and trialists ... what their personal stories are, and their hopes and goals for the preseason / 2015. I can hope.

Anyone else read that the rumours that Srama being told to look elsewhere was the result of an argument / personal falling out with Henry? Would make far more sense than the new coach simply viewing Falloon as a better hooker. Wander if more will come out about this...

Quote Originally Posted by K2G View Post
    Anyone else read that the rumours that Srama being told to look elsewhere was the result of an argument / personal falling out with Henry? Would make far more sense than the new coach simply viewing Falloon as a better hooker. Wander if more will come out about this...
    Yeah I read that today but I can't find the article where I read it. But yes the article specifically mentioned that Srama and Henry had words on the first day of training.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Yeah I read that today but I can't find the article where I read it. But yes the article specifically mentioned that Srama and Henry had words on the first day of training.
    If this is how it went down, regardless of what was said ... I'm glad Srama is being sent packing. No more of this best buddy-coach sh*. Boss move by Henry. Respect.

Loved this video. More please.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

NEW BOYS ARRIVE
    Back row recruits from Penrith Panthers, Ryan Simpkins and Matt Robinson, had their first day of training with the Titans at The Southport School today.

Simpkins, 26, (pictured left) was our first under-20s captain in 2007 and returns to the club and the Gold Coast where he grew up.

Kiwi Robinson's career started at the Warriors where he played with Mark Ioane in the under-20s and was part of the Panthers’ charge to the finals this season.

Both are back-rowers, joining other newcomer Lachlan Burr to create depth in that position.

Both were impressed with their surroundings this morning and fitted quickly into a full day for the squad which began with a 7.30am speed session
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Are there any specific times/dates that we know in advance for when the boys train? Im keen to go have a look but it seems a bit pot luck. Morning? Arvo? Nights?

Video summary of week 3

- - - Updated - - -

They've got new training tops and singlets (well at least some of the players do)

Good to see - the fitted ones look much better

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Video summary of week 3

- - - Updated - - -

They've got new training tops and singlets (well at least some of the players do)

Good to see - the fitted ones look much better
    Good to see some of the fresh faces and new recruits arrive to training. Talking about new recruits, does anyone know when Hoffman starts training. I think it is Monday but I may be wrong.

Yeah the training jerseys/singlets don't look to bad. Definitely better than the plain blue ones we saw earlier in the preseason training. Now lets hope the major sponsor is announced within the next week or two.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Josh Hoffman first video in Titans colours. Welcome aboard mate!

#iwillneverwalkaway

This is a great bit from TSS. The Titans basing themselves at TSS could go along way to winning a few new young fans.

A rousing TSS welcome
    http://bit.ly/1teffkY
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Some of the player profiles have now been updated on the website

http://www.titans.com.au/team/player-profiles.html

Pre-season pain gain

Strength and conditioning coach Daniel Ferris provides Titans TV with an insight into pre-season training and what he wants to achieve before Christmas.

With the assistance of consultant Tim Gabell the program has been changed this year and the squad has never worked harder.
    #iwillneverwalkaway

Insight into Titans training guru

Wow Will Zillman, what an inspiration. Such a leader and hard worker If only he was good on the field where it matters.

Interesting they are talking about how Will as a FULLBACK covers a lot of metres and they are preparing him for next year to make it easier at FULLBACK. Hopefully they are just talking about him being fullback due to the fact he played there last year. Surely he can't be our #1 next year...can he?
    #iwillneverwalkaway