I watched Gold Coast news (sport) at around 5:50pm last night when they spoke about this. I cannot quote exactly how it was worded but Searle was not mentioned at all but a small clip was shown of David May signing something at his desk with the comment along the lines of "David May was CEO at the time".

If you still cruise through here Dave, then let it be known it we all here know the truth.

The other outstanding issue we have at the moment but it will eventually raise it's ugly head is the Titans 4 Life 'where's the money gone' fiasco. I have heard a rumour, and only a rumour (and if I mention it I will get myself sued) that the charity paid 'overs' back to the club for rent (we all know that part) but the money actually went back out of the club as quick as it went back in (and not to player payments).

Just a reminder for those that have forgotten..

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/...-1227017340782

Once this is fully out in the open (and closed) then we can get back to concentrating on footy.

P.S. If something more is made of this I am curious as to whether our suspended sentence of 4 match points comes back into play?