Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

Great info guys.

In regards to your team list Dan, at NYC level I don't think that Grants kicking game is up to scratch. He's good with his footwork when we have momentum and are on the attack but doesn't bring much stability. I think that Schwass and Torpy would be a better halves pairing, with Daniel as the organiser which frees Torpy up to play his style and bring in his running game.

Agree with the rest of your team though, looks solid.

Hey HS yeah id say so too with D Shwass but just going off the trial on Saturday Grant and Torpy looked a bit more organised!!Daniel will probably be the half who I do rate highly and Hayden really pushed his claims too was really impressed with him on Saturday..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Great info guys.

In regards to your team list Dan, at NYC level I don't think that Grants kicking game is up to scratch. He's good with his footwork when we have momentum and are on the attack but doesn't bring much stability. I think that Schwass and Torpy would be a better halves pairing, with Daniel as the organiser which frees Torpy up to play his style and bring in his running game.

Agree with the rest of your team though, looks solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the titan View Post
    Hey HS yeah id say so too with D Shwass but just going off the trial on Saturday Grant and Torpy looked a bit more organised!!Daniel will probably be the half who I do rate highly and Hayden really pushed his claims too was really impressed with him on Saturday..
    Cool mate yeah looking forward to this weekends trial!

What were your thoughts on Cartwright as a centre option?

Backrowers running as centres is a strategy in the Cartwright veins
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Cool mate yeah looking forward to this weekends trial!

What were your thoughts on Cartwright as a centre option?
    He was ok there were a couple of guys I dont know of 1 in headgear and another centre that went good as well both islander boys I think?.There needs to be a place for Greg L SOMEWHERE he has the x factor the kid is dynamite with ball in hand!!!

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the titan View Post
    He was ok there were a couple of guys I dont know of 1 in headgear and another centre that went good as well both islander boys I think?.There needs to be a place for Greg L SOMEWHERE he has the x factor the kid is dynamite with ball in hand!!!
    Definitely be interesting to see what the have in planned for Greg L.. Last i heard he couldn't make all trainings, which may hold him back from playing. But who knows as everyones got big raps on him

Delayne Ashby is training with U20's

Junior

Delayne Ashby is training with U20's
    Halfback from Cowboys 20s?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Halfback from Cowboys 20s?
    Yeha mate

you know much about him?

Junior

Yeha mate

you know much about him?
    Was originally with the Roosters sg ball then went to cowboys 20s. Have a feeling there may be a link between him coming to titans through the new recruitment officer being with the roosters.

was also in the nz Maori side last year. Haven't seen him play but have heard good things. He's a half that can play hooker.

Be interesting to see where he fits into the squad now with the likes of torpy, Schwass, grant etc.
    If I was one of them three I wouldn't be too happy this late into the season.

Delayne is an awesome player,watched alot of him when my son played with him at Coomababah SHS.Not good for the other halves because he will find his way in to the 20s.Feel for the kids that have trained so hard with pre season but that is the nature of the game these days!

Hi everyone, new to forum. Just wondering if anyone has any information on this weekends trial at Rockhampton, is it still on & if so do we know who is playing?

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan2015 View Post
    Hi everyone, new to forum. Just wondering if anyone has any information on this weekends trial at Rockhampton, is it still on & if so do we know who is playing?
    G'day mate, welcome!

team should be announced soon.

From what I've heard though, the team is pretty much what you'd expect...few smokies in the centres with an injury to Huddo and Torpy also ruled out with injury. Pack is as expected.

Junior

G'day mate, welcome!

team should be announced soon.

From what I've heard though, the team is pretty much what you'd expect...few smokies in the centres with an injury to Huddo and Torpy also ruled out with injury. Pack is as expected.
    Trial for both NRL and NYC is on as long as they can make it up there. Heard Henry on the radio this morning

Junior

20s are now playing Townsville Blackhawks QCup side tomorrow night in Townsville