Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

Immortal

Agree with Huddo and/or Anthony Coleman. Another I would consider is Dan Schwass, he led Burleigh well last year.

Immortal

All good mate, the more discussion on the NYC squad and juniors the better

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Crius View Post
    yes, agree with you probably out of those 3. I picked co-captains, one forward & one back as last year Woolf had co-captains in Elgey & Hughes, thanks for response.

Schwassy for Cap'n

Squad to play Tweed will look something like..

Kelly
    Mika
    Spring
    Huddo
    Humphreys
    Lawton
    Schwass
    Tuisau
    Fletcher
    Iodice
    Wright
    Colman
    Wilson
    Leleisiuao (Greg)
    Berkers
    Schwass
    Gillham
    Grant
    Torpy
    Page
    Fatafehi
    Maloney
    Watts

as well as
    Li
    Paasi
    Peddybourbe
    Gordon (Yes, Kevin Gorodn)

Plus a few more 20s boys
    26 20's boys and 4 NRL in total. Playing 4 x 25 minutes

Cant wait to get back upto qld go down and suppot the boys.Jenan Parrish gotta be there somewhere HS??
    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Squad to play Tweed will look something like..

Kelly
    Mika
    Spring
    Huddo
    Humphreys
    Lawton
    Schwass
    Tuisau
    Fletcher
    Iodice
    Wright
    Colman
    Wilson
    Leleisiuao (Greg)
    Berkers
    Schwass
    Gillham
    Grant
    Torpy
    Page
    Fatafehi
    Maloney
    Watts

as well as
    Li
    Paasi
    Peddybourbe
    Gordon (Yes, Kevin Gorodn)

Plus a few more 20s boys
    26 20's boys and 4 NRL in total. Playing 4 x 25 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the titan View Post
    Cant wait to get back upto qld go down and suppot the boys.Jenan Parrish gotta be there somewhere HS??
    Good to hear you're heading along mate

Unfortunanately I don't think he's in Woolfy's calculations this season either, with Deacon/Lawton likely to remain at hooker and therefore Torpy/Schwass commanding the halves spots

WOW big call with Jenan,cant wait to watch the boys probably the only game I get to watch as my job relocated to Melbourne!!
    Good to hear you're heading along mate

Unfortunanately I don't think he's in Woolfy's calculations this season either, with Deacon/Lawton likely to remain at hooker and therefore Torpy/Schwass commanding the halves spots

Official squad for this weekends trial:

20's Lineup:

Kelly
    Mika
    Spring
    Huddo
    Rory
    Lawton
    Schwassy
    Tuiasau
    Fletcher
    Iodice
    Coleman
    Wright
    Wilson
    Greg L
    Page
    Cartwright
    Fatefehi
    Grant
    Torpy
    Watts
    Hayden Schwass
    Berkers
    Max Elliot
    Cade Maloney
    Hughes
    Gillham

+ Leva Li, Eddy petty, Paasi and Gordon

Look for Daniel Schwass to have a big game - guy has already got decent QCUP experience so handling the physicality shouldn't be an issue. I'm looking forward to hearing how the team will be directed under him as well with Daniel being well known for how composed he remains. Big for a half too. Book him in for a certain try assist

Gonna be a good test for our 20s against a strong tweed side boasting Crampton, LG, Fogs, Ingram and Sironen.

Look for Daniel Schwass to have a big game - guy has already got decent QCUP experience so handling the physicality shouldn't be an issue. I'm looking forward to hearing how the team will be directed under him as well with Daniel being well known for how composed he remains. Big for a half too. Book him in for a certain try assist

Gonna be a good test for our 20s against a strong tweed side boasting Crampton, LG, Fogs, Ingram and Sironen.
    Hayden makes him look good
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Yes mate that is right

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBear View Post
    Should be a good trial with many of our good young 20s on show as well as some of our NRL players, will be physical and for some of our 20s who have come up from junior footy, it will be a lot quicker, just confirming that game is at Cabarita not Piggabeen?

Sounds like the U20's went well.

Schwass and Torpy both played well although Torpy got late shotted and concussed. Lawton went good too apparently. Jed Cartwright had a strong audition for that vacant centre position and it sounds like Brian Kelly will likely get the nod at fullback with him being the more experienced player at that level. Rory Humphreys apparently the stand out winger as well so I'd lock him in for one of those spots come rd1. For those who haven't seen Rory, he's very Mansour-esque. Just needs to get bulking a bit harder. Dude has got the beard and everything

Paasi and Li were both solid too by the sounds of things and wouldn't have played themselves out of getting the nod for a contract.

Elgey played well and showed his usual class. Some saying he looked a class above however I'm hearing that the U20's made extra effort to shut him down and it sounds like this was achieved pretty well. Fogarty was solid without being spectacular.

Davin Crampton was the star of the show by all reports and described as a freak by one of the blokes he was playing against

Junior

How did Greg L. Go?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    How did Greg L. Go?
    Strong on attack but positional play wasn't as good as Brian Kelly's - just needs a bit of coaching. He's got that X factor though Greg..guess it depends what Woolfy wants come round 1 but I could imagine both will be given another chance to prove themselves next weekend

Well back in freezing Melbourne, but after watching the game the 20s went really well.Wilson was awesome Oshea is a powerful player and after a long layoff was really good Iodice was good played tough.Torpy and Sam Grant were the better halves pairing Imo.And I too think they went right too many times cos I cant recall Ants Coleman having a run? For what it's worth my starting 13 would be

Kelly
    Rory
    Huddo
    Spring
    Greg l
    Torpy
    Grant
    Oshea
    Deacon
    Iodice
    Coleman
    H Schwass/Berkers/Elliot/Wright
    Wilson

Cant name bench other then Lawton..Good luck to all the boys and staff for 2015! !
    Last edited by Dan the titan; 16-02-15 at 10:38 AM.