Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

Dan the titan - just spoke to Jenan and hes going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Dan the titan - just spoke to Jenan and hes going nowhere.
    Awesome news,hope he works hard and proves to the staff he not only can play 20s but I think he can go all the way.The kid is a Freak and I dont know why he missed so many games this year but if he plays to his potential will be very hard to leave out.I was suppose to pm you and Mdrew thats why I deleted the post.Cheers for the heads up mate.

From the open trials Greg L was the standout... because he is only 17 and doesnt have a car license living in woodridge he will not come into the squad full time until he does have a license, however they are planning on bringing him down during the season to train for a couple of weeks and hopefully get a game of 20s under his belt before he goes full time in the 20s in 2016, Coaching staff were also happ with Max Elliot and Rhys Duke, apparently torn between who to take into the squad between Duke and Kelleher... From my understandings both should do pre season until christmas to give them an opportunity to prove themselves, and then coaching staff will re evaluate the situation... As for Neil Henry there are rumours circling that his plan is to develop junior talent such as our 20's into top grade players rather than spending money on buying players as he knows of the amount of talent that there is on the Gold Coast and Northern Rivers catchment area...

Immortal

It will be interesting to see how the open NYC trial in New Zealand on 9 November goes. Fingers crossed that we grab a gem or two

Any one know about couple signings from Sydney guys,seen one of the boys on my lunch break in Robina,he heard a whisper they have already played 20s for other clubs down South??Hail Sezer or Mdrew maybe know or heard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the titan View Post
    Any one know about couple signings from Sydney guys,seen one of the boys on my lunch break in Robina,he heard a whisper they have already played 20s for other clubs down South??Hail Sezer or Mdrew maybe know or heard anything.
    Brayden Toorpi has travelled up from melbourne to join the titans in 2015, plays in the halves and has some NYC experience with mebourne... not too sure on who the sydney boys are but can do some digging and see what i can find out

- - - Updated - - -

The boys had their first field session last night, cameron kelleher got best score in the beep test, was around the 13 mark... the boys then did some defensive work and finished off with a tough conditioning session known as "the deck of cards from hell" all the boys got through the session well. and the attitude around training seems to be well above last year. hopefully big things to come for the 2015 squad as training progresses

Quote Originally Posted by charged2go View Post
    Brayden Toorpi has travelled up from melbourne to join the titans in 2015, plays in the halves and has some NYC experience with mebourne... not too sure on who the sydney boys are but can do some digging and see what i can find out

- - - Updated - - -

The boys had their first field session last night, cameron kelleher got best score in the beep test, was around the 13 mark... the boys then did some defensive work and finished off with a tough conditioning session known as "the deck of cards from hell" all the boys got through the session well. and the attitude around training seems to be well above last year. hopefully big things to come for the 2015 squad as training progresses
    Thanks for the update mate Torpy is a good pick up for the group,not surprised about Kelleher after watching him play he does everything at a 100 miles an hour.

It should be cut back there is too many Schwass boys in the squad..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    It should be cut back there is too many Schwass boys in the squad..
    Hayden is fine, Daniel is a liability to humanity in general

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Hayden is fine, Daniel is a liability to humanity in general
    Haydo is the man , tough , always trying to cover for his smaller Brother & far better looking then his smaller weaker Bro ��
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Haydo is the man , tough , always trying to cover for his smaller Brother & far better looking then his smaller weaker Bro ��
    haydo has dropped to 90kg, big dans shot up to 93kg's... pure muscle mass so watch out for the 93kg halfback out there

anybody know of this guy?

Rounding off the list of potential future NRL stars is exciting fullback Peauafi Vakauta who will join the Gold Coast Titans.
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/seven-graduating-marsden-state-high-school-students-have-signed-with-nrl-clubs/story-fni3fbgz-1226759453450
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Hey Titanic, yes he was with us at the start of last season but I believe he moved on. Unsure where he is now

Does anyone know how the 20's have been going with their preseason training?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Does anyone know how the 20's have been going with their preseason training?
    Great apparently - a lot tougher than last year and there is plenty more chemistry with the players being familiar with each other