Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

We're making a late surge but another error has handed possession over

Score is 30-12

A day out at the cricket and a few too many coldies im not well today,after watching the boys this morning on the streaming HS put up I really think Daniel Scwhass needs to come into the side.I really liked Lawto around the ruck areas thats where he seemed to be troubling them,surely Jenan has got to come into contention as well.Is there any word on when Tevita Folau and if he has been playing?Im also hearing through a close friend that after watching this kid for the 1st few rounds they say has been a standout prop that he is on the verge of leaving mid season thats what they have heard.Anyway unlucky to the boys all the best against the Donkeys this week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the titan View Post
    A day out at the cricket and a few too many coldies im not well today,after watching the boys this morning on the streaming HS put up I really think Daniel Scwhass needs to come into the side.I really liked Lawto around the ruck areas thats where he seemed to be troubling them,surely Jenan has got to come into contention as well.Is there any word on when Tevita Folau and if he has been playing?Im also hearing through a close friend that after watching this kid for the 1st few rounds they say has been a standout prop that he is on the verge of leaving mid season thats what they have heard.Anyway unlucky to the boys all the best against the Donkeys this week!!!!
    Tevita has been playing for tweed and has been playing well... was in contention for selection for the rd 4 game against the sharks, however woolfe went with humphreys on the wing and mika to slot into centres... from all reports tevita has been playing well and seeminlgy injury free. However against the bears on saturday he only played 10 minutes before copping a heavy head knock and being taken from the field. Bears ran out winners in that game 42-10, it was a scrappy start to the game and to the end with the bears struggling to hold possession of the ball. however managed to pull some sets together and got some nice tries on the edge through swift backline plays with schwass and grant linking up

Junior

I think Folau played for Tweed Fogs 20s in the weekend. I think there will be plenty of pressure on the current 17 to perform especially with Burleigh killing it in the 20s. However with that being said I don't think we need to make wholesale changes after one loss and let the team build combinations etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    I think Folau played for Tweed Fogs 20s in the weekend. I think there will be plenty of pressure on the current 17 to perform especially with Burleigh killing it in the 20s. However with that being said I don't think we need to make wholesale changes after one loss and let the team build combinations etc.
    He did play on the weekend but was only for about 10 minutes as he copped a head knock and hit the showers early

Quote Originally Posted by charged2go View Post
    He did play on the weekend but was only for about 10 minutes as he copped a head knock and hit the showers early

Probably copped a high shot from one of the halves
    #itaintweaktospeak

Blake Lenehan and Brent Woolf done deals apparently.

Cheers mdrew for that one

Sorry this will be for NYC 2016

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Blake Lenehan and Brent Woolf done deals apparently.

Cheers mdrew for that one

Sorry this will be for NYC 2016
    Wow surprised Brent Woolf signed considering he's still at Broncs and has another year to go in MM

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Wow surprised Brent Woolf signed considering he's still at Broncs and has another year to go in MM

Writing was on the wall when his uncle left the Donkeys & his Father being the current 20's coach & the fact he left a fully paid scholarship with St Peters where the Broncos had sent him the previous year to lay Union & now he's at Palm Beach High..

The kid is a serious talent & will play NRL
    #itaintweaktospeak

Whos this prop Mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Crius View Post
    2015Titans_NYCTeamAnnouncement_620_R5-v2
    Under-20s coach Ben Woolf has had further injury introduction with in-form back-rower Jayden (Should be Hayden) Schwass out of the clash with the Broncos because of a badly and gashed broken nose. (Did he get that late in the game v Sharkies?)
    His place in the starting line-up is taken by Shane Wright.
    However co-captain Shaun Hudson returns to the centres. James Iodice is still out with a shoulder injury, so Max Elliott again starts. Harrison Hughes and Josh Berkers have been added to an extended bench.

NYC Squad Vs Brisbane Broncos
    1 Brian Kelly
    2 Zac Spring
    3 Jed Cartwright
    4 Shaun Hudson
    5 Rory Humphreys
    6 Karl Lawton
    7 Brayden Torpy
    8 Oshae Tuiasau
    9 Deacon Fletcher
    10 Max Elliott
    11 Anthony Colman
    12 Shane Wright
    13 Parahi Wilson

14 Delayne Ashby
    15 Cade Maloney
    16 Harrison Hughes
    17 Jackson Clarke
    18 Josh Berkers
    19 Sam Swift

Bad luck for Hayden Schwass, both himself & Coleman have been great in the 2nd Row & Coleman has also had to play right Centre due to injury during game for past 3 games, a class act this kid.
    Good to see Hughes, Clarke back in squad (bring experience to our team) but we do miss Watts, has been very good in early games.
    Also Huddo back and that is great.

Lets Go Titans, Lets get those Broncos
    Watts is still out with rib cartilage injury. was interesting to see 50% of this squad pull out of fitness due to "injury" on Tuesday night and still be fit to play. I am shocked swift was only given one game to prove himself however is still young and will play good footy at burleigh. Josh Berkers will not play, even if required as his ankle was still playing up last night at training. therefore if 18th man is required swift will get another chance. Hopefully the boys can get a win agains the donkeys

For 25 minutes the lads were excellent. Starved of the ball but the defence was great. That effort must have worn them out. Too little ball and some poor decisions in attack early in the second half, including one that saw 3 unmarked players ignored while the ball carrier tried to step the defence.
    Still, far better than previous years.

The on line Defence was woeful with some of the weakest tries I've seen in a long time & it's time for a change before this season is gone , Lawton is a very good dummy half but he's not a 5/8 , Hayden Schwass needs to come back to plug up the holes on the right edge & his brother Dan needs to come & give the team better direction & add some spark..
    #itaintweaktospeak

From the sheds.

The boys werent happy at all with their performance and know that it was well below par... Some players are questioning their position in the team after last night and let me tell ya. While some players joked around after the chat, most players were very disappointed in not only their performance but also the teams performance and are pretty confident there will be changes for next weeks clash against parramatta. Hayden Schwass will be back from his nose gash next week and hoefully Josh Berkers will also make his return after an ankle injury in round 1.

Agree Pete, I wasn't up there at the game but talking to my brother last night he reckons they needed a cool head to give them better direction.I too think it's still a lot of games left to play so changes definitely need to come . Apparently our middles are going well but the team as a whole dropped to much ball.C2g thanks for that mate.
    Last edited by Dan the titan; 04-04-15 at 08:21 AM.