Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

The fullback Kelly looks outstanding. He is only 18 but heck he has to be better than Zillman so lets give him a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Show and Go View Post
    The fullback Kelly looks outstanding. He is only 18 but heck he has to be better than Zillman so lets give him a go.
    He's a gun mate, still another year in U20's too. Expect to see him training with NRL in the off-season. Very skilled and his positioning play is A+

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    He's a gun mate, still another year in U20's too. Expect to see him training with NRL in the off-season. Very skilled and his positioning play is A+
    HS that was what impressed me yesterday his positional play for a young bloke is second to none, really impressive just seems to bob up all the time In the right place

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah I was very impressed. The Titans always seem to have impressive young kids coming through but never seem to develop them. This season is going to be tough so I would advocate playing some of these young blokes soon.

Glad to see Hayden hold his spot, thought he was superb v Penrith

New 20's video

<script height="349px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =9va3YxdDqUSYU33Phv9TY9HeDDmHQ45e"></script>

I thought I might have a look at the NYC table on the Titans site to check F/A etc..

I had to slip over the the NRL site

Thanks TC for the update was on twitter getting updates but just doesn't do it for me, good on you boys and best of luck for next week's game.Just a little article im reading is that our recruitment is chasing a few young forwards out of the Broncos? Why not develop our own this gives me the ****s!!!

Getting done by kicks but winning the tries is always a bitter pill ... better luck next week.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Highlights from loss v Knights

<script height="349px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=lscW01dDooTrezsl7MO8fNFZDfTmm0Yh&pbid =fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605"></script>

UNDER 20S CHANGES: Rory Humphreys onto the wing, Christian Mika to centre to cover for injured Shaun Hudson. Prop James Iodice out injured (shoulder), Max Elliott off the bench to start. Sam Swift comes onto the bench.
    Team is: Kelly, Spring, Cartwright, Mika, Humphreys, Lawton, Torpy, Tuiasau, Fletcher, Elliott, Colman, Schwass, Wilson (capt). Interchange: Ashby, Maloney, Wright, Swi
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Maloney debuting.

U20's v Sharks:

10' Lawton Scores, Carty converts

10-0

- - - Updated - - -

Sharks streaming game live:

http://www.sharks.com.au/sharkstv.html

- - - Updated - - -

We're under the pump a bit and giving away some penalties which are killing us. Have been defending for the past 10 minutes, really need some calmness out there to get back to our structures. Really soft tries from the Sharks.

sharks currently leading 12-6

- - - Updated - - -

Lawton got in space down the left, eventually we got a repeat set and look to have scored in the corner however it was ruled a forward pass. Our attack is crisp..just need possession and we'll put points on.

- - - Updated - - -

Built good pressure but an error has cost us the ball 5m out. Sharks now working it out from their own try line

- - - Updated - - -

sharks score another soft try off the back of another penalty from us. we're handing them this game

- - - Updated - - -

Halftime. Woolfy won't be happy.

We're really not on our game today..

Sharks 24-6