Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

Jeez, it's hard enough watching the NRL boys, I don't think I can cope with watching 20's too much... - And in the time it has taken me to type this, we are winning again!!!
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Well this game has it all short kick of and we are in through Greg L 30 seconds left 40-35

- - - Updated - - -

And that's it what a game we win God almighty it had everything

well that was a f*cking heart attack to watch!!

GREAT game of footy, maybe my fav all year including NRL games. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done lads, applauding the effort today.

I didnt even see the game but found my heart going nuts

well done lads

cheers K2G for the updates on fb. 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I didnt even see the game but found my heart going nuts

well done lads

cheers K2G for the updates on fb. 10/10
    Impossible to describe what happened. Amazing - just watch it HS.

Junior

Awesome win by the boys and a confidence booster that's for sure. However, lol and not meaning to be a downer to almost lose after being up 34-10 isn't good lol I know it's 20s but need to still have that killer instinct and mentality to shut out games.

Anywho congrats, I'm glad Hail Sezer man crush GL played well lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Awesome win by the boys and a confidence booster that's for sure. However, lol and not meaning to be a downer to almost lose after being up 34-10 isn't good lol I know it's 20s but need to still have that killer instinct and mentality to shut out games.

Anywho congrats, I'm glad Hail Sezer man crush GL played well lol lol lol
    <3

Great win by the boys & a great game by Dan Schwass who im sure has either a couple of broken ribs or plenty of bruising , I loved Hastings carrying on like a Tosser after kicking the field goal before letting in the winning try br Delayne
    #itaintweaktospeak

Managed to give the game a watch. Wow.

That final take by Hayden was clutch and the confidence of GL to score the match winning try was superb. The commentators couldn't get enough of him either. Absolute weapon.

Everyone played their part but I think a few deserve special mention.
    Firstly Huddo - superb workrate, 217m, 6 tackle busts, 1 try, 1 try assist, 1 linebreak and a linebreak assist.
    TRD - Kid can finish...made a nice break as well and showed he is capable of breaking tackles, good fend on him. Excellent for 3rd game in NYC.
    Rory Humphreys - has the best leg drive in the team and always makes yards after contact. Impressive line break as well, going through the jr kiwis centre to set GL up for his first try.
    Dan Schwass - Such a smooth operator. try, TA, LBA, LB of his own and most importantly got in the head of their #13
    Oshae Tuiasau - Good metres (147) combined with 4 offloads to allow for 2nd phase play where we thrive.
    Hayden Schwass - I'd give this guy player of the year at the moment. Made 51 tackles and was his clutch catch off the kick off that got us in the position to win it. Gun.
    GL - Freak. 219m, 2 tries (1 disallowed), 7 tackle busts, 1 offload ad 2 linebreaks.
    Chris Law deserves to be starting hooker as well.

Honestly though everyone put in, those were just the ones that stood out to me. I hope these boys take confidence out of that win because they just beat a side with Jackson Hastings and a bunch of junior kiwis in there as well. Well done.

Junior

GL was outstanding. Averaging 218 (!!!!) metres a game this year. I really like the look of Roberts-Davis as well. I know he's still young, but looks like he already has an NRL body.

Out of selfish Origin interest, who is GL eligible for? Kiwi or Qld/NSW? Admittedly, hadn't heard of him before this season.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDB View Post
    GL was outstanding. Averaging 218 (!!!!) metres a game this year. I really like the look of Roberts-Davis as well. I know he's still young, but looks like he already has an NRL body.

Out of selfish Origin interest, who is GL eligible for? Kiwi or Qld/NSW? Admittedly, hadn't heard of him before this season.
    TRD has really stepped up since making NYC grade. Looks the goods...classy finisher. Both him and GL still have another 2 years of u20's eligiblity after this year (so 2015, 2016 and 2017).

Renegade will be able to answer that second one for you but it's good to see you round this forum NYCDB..big fan of your work towards covering the U20's comp

Junior

GL is kiwi eligible. Has been in QLD for lasts couple of years. Played at souths Logan mm last year and also Woodridge.

hey guys, any way to watch this replay.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    hey guys, any way to watch this replay.
    Here are the highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnO-vmvBJ-4

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EnO-vmvBJ-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Managed to give the game a watch. Wow.

That final take by Hayden was clutch and the confidence of GL to score the match winning try was superb. The commentators couldn't get enough of him either. Absolute weapon.

Everyone played their part but I think a few deserve special mention.
    Firstly Huddo - superb workrate, 217m, 6 tackle busts, 1 try, 1 try assist, 1 linebreak and a linebreak assist.
    TRD - Kid can finish...made a nice break as well and showed he is capable of breaking tackles, good fend on him. Excellent for 3rd game in NYC.
    Rory Humphreys - has the best leg drive in the team and always makes yards after contact. Impressive line break as well, going through the jr kiwis centre to set GL up for his first try.
    Dan Schwass - Such a smooth operator. try, TA, LBA, LB of his own and most importantly got in the head of their #13
    Oshae Tuiasau - Good metres (147) combined with 4 offloads to allow for 2nd phase play where we thrive.
    Hayden Schwass - I'd give this guy player of the year at the moment. Made 51 tackles and was his clutch catch off the kick off that got us in the position to win it. Gun.
    GL - Freak. 219m, 2 tries (1 disallowed), 7 tackle busts, 1 offload ad 2 linebreaks.
    Chris Law deserves to be starting hooker as well.

Honestly though everyone put in, those were just the ones that stood out to me. I hope these boys take confidence out of that win because they just beat a side with Jackson Hastings and a bunch of junior kiwis in there as well. Well done.
    Agree with your picks, Huddo was best on ground IMO. Was at game so hard not to have the advantage of watching on TV. Thought there was a couple who went missing in action, especially in defense but good to get the win
    Last edited by titanfan2015; 29-06-15 at 09:59 AM. Reason: spelling, oops