Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans NYC 2015

Feel very sorry for this group of boys. Can't seem to take a trick, Woolfy needs to wake up and drop torpy, all this talk about D schwass and he plays like that, terrible halves paring. H Schwass is the one who should be getting recognized not him. The halves let the team down once again and Lawton should be in the halves with d ashby or fletcher. Law to start at hooker and Jenan off the bench. i also didn't think the forwards were monstered, they stuck it too them and back couldn't capitalize. Oh well warriors next week, they are lucky sipley isn't playing ��

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed88 View Post
    Feel very sorry for this group of boys. Can't seem to take a trick, Woolfy needs to wake up and drop torpy, all this talk about D schwass and he plays like that, terrible halves paring. H Schwass is the one who should be getting recognized not him. The halves let the team down once again and Lawton should be in the halves with d ashby or fletcher. Law to start at hooker and Jenan off the bench. i also didn't think the forwards were monstered, they stuck it too them and back couldn't capitalize. Oh well warriors next week, they are lucky sipley isn't playing ��
    Your post lost its credibility when you suggested Ashby in the halves

Junior

On Sunday I went to watch Tweed play in QCup and it was there that I learned of the passing of another talented young footballer. I then read the crap that you people talk on this forum about these young players and you are no better than internet trolls. These young men do not get paid big dollars to play this game they love but you d*******s think you can crucify them via social media for not being up to your standards. With so many young vunerable people finding the stresses in not only daily life but in the football arena hard to handle idiots like you voicing their IMO statements are a joke. Give these boys a break let them enjoy the ride that they are on and the experiences they get to have I am sure they are there own hardest critics they do not need keyboard crusaders cutting them at knees. If you are a parent behind these comments than what a disgraceful role model you are and if you are a player(and I would hope your not) than you are not a leader

Junior

Oh and I did notice the post that was just deleted,so if you wanted to ban me from commenting that's your prerogative but at least I am not negative to these young men!!

Quote Originally Posted by titan 2015 View Post
    Oh and I did notice the post that was just deleted,so if you wanted to ban me from commenting that's your prerogative but at least I am not negative to these young men!!
    You're right. I removed my post because I wanted to give you a chance to review your post in case you posted when you were heated. Looks like you're sticking with it.

If you abuse other forum members, you will be banned. Simple. I admire your ongoing positivity but the entire purpose of a forum is to provide a foundation for discussion. That means everyone is entitled to share their opinion. I respect that you are likely a parent of a player who is taking this all to heart but please, be reasonable and control yourself.

And Titan 2015 - don't you ever come here accusing us of contributing to mental illness with our posts. I'm personally highly committed to making a difference with regard to the current stigma in society, as are many others here, and what your post implies is quite frankly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    You're right. I removed my post because I wanted to give you a chance to review your post in case you posted when you were heated. Looks like you're sticking with it.

If you abuse other forum members, you will be banned. Simple. I admire your ongoing positivity but the entire purpose of a forum is to provide a foundation for discussion. That means everyone is entitled to share their opinion. I respect that you are likely a parent of a player who is taking this all to heart but please, be reasonable and control yourself.

And Titan 2015 - don't you ever come here accusing us of contributing to mental illness with our posts. I'm personally highly committed to making a difference with regard to the current stigma in society, as are many others here, and what your post implies is quite frankly disgusting.
    I dont post often but felt compelled to do so. I agree with HS and my main point is please please, Titan 2015, understand this forum and post do not contribute to someones mental health issues. I appreciate your comments also.

This forum is a base for discussion and by no means are we contributing to someones mental health... I, myself am a strong ambassador for LIVIN which is a charity who are working to raise the awareness of mental health and to beat the stigma that surrounds it especially in young sporting athletes.

However, back to the game... I myself believe that for 65 minutes of the game our boys were in complete control of the game and it was the one try off a deflection against the run of play that broke the game apart and as Titan Pete stated heads were dropped and it was visible from the stands. Hopefully the boys can re group and make a run for the finals... It will be a tough gig if they were to pull it off but I believe we need to start having some belief in the team that takes the field every week and with belief comes success.

Our Gold Training under-20s will field an unchanged starting side against the fifth-placed Warriors at Cbus Super Stadium this Saturday (3:10pm).

There has been a shuffle of the extended bench with Delayne Ashby, Jackson Clarke and Sam Swift included after Brett Stratton suffered an ankle injury that is likely to sideline him for two months.

Coach Ben Woolf is still missing a string of regular players in Jed Cartwright, Ethan Page, Anthony Colman, Nathan Watts, Zac Spring, Brian Kelly and Deacon Fletcher.

The Gold Training under-20s team is:

1 - Greg Lelesiuao

2 – Tyrone Roberts-Davis

3 – Shaun Hudson (capt)

4 - Josh Berkers

5 – Rory Humphreys

6 – Daniel Schwass

7 - Brayden Torpy

8 – Oshea Tuiasua

9 – Karl Lawton

10 - Max Elliott

11 - Shane Wright

12 - Hayden Schwass

13 - Parahi Wilson (capt)

Interchange:

14 – Shane Gillham

15 - Chris Law

16 – Daymeric Pelo

17 – Delayne Ashby

18 – Jackson Clarke

19 – Sam Swift

www.titans.com.au

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see TRD still there, that's a dangerous back 3. GL did some freakish things in the last game, as did TRD...both give us a new level of enthusiasm and attacking potency

Also, after seeing Keanu Dawson tonight..he surely can't be far off NYC?

Our Gold Training under-20s will field an unchanged starting side against the fifth-placed Warriors at Cbus Super Stadium this Saturday (3:10pm).

There has been a shuffle of the extended bench with Delayne Ashby, Jackson Clarke and Sam Swift included after Brett Stratton suffered an ankle injury that is likely to sideline him for two months.

Coach Ben Woolf is still missing a string of regular players in Jed Cartwright, Ethan Page, Anthony Colman, Nathan Watts, Zac Spring, Brian Kelly and Deacon Fletcher.

The Gold Training under-20s team is:

1 - Greg Lelesiuao

2 – Tyrone Roberts-Davis

3 – Shaun Hudson (capt)

4 - Josh Berkers

5 – Rory Humphreys

6 – Daniel Schwass

7 - Brayden Torpy

8 – Oshea Tuiasua

9 – Karl Lawton

10 - Max Elliott

11 - Shane Wright

12 - Hayden Schwass

13 - Parahi Wilson (capt)

Interchange:

14 – Shane Gillham

15 - Chris Law

16 – Daymeric Pelo

17 – Delayne Ashby

18 – Jackson Clarke

19 – Sam Swift

www.titans.com.au
    Swifty has to get a start & you wouldn't think both Law & Ashby would be on the bench I'd go with the midget he looks to be someone worth following
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Swifty has to get a start & you wouldn't think both Law & Ashby would be on the bench I'd go with the midget he looks to be someone worth following
    I chuckled but yeah I'd assume that's pretty indicative of Lawton playing Cup. And yeah swift been killing it for Burleigh colts

I chuckled but yeah I'd assume that's pretty indicative of Lawton playing Cup. And yeah swift been killing it for Burleigh colts
    Parahi Wilson ruled out with injury suffered against the Bulldogs. To be replaced by Jackson Clarke.
    Lawton playing cup i believe (did not train tonight) which will see Law start and Ashby on the bench.
    Stratton out due to fractured ankle and torn ligaments... Apparently out of Sam Swift and Rhys Duke as to who will play.

Watched the boys train against Burleighs Qld Cup side tonight and looked sharp and can hopefully take some confidence from that into this weekends game.

In other news Jed Cartwright is getting ankle surgery on Thursday morning which will end his season unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by charged2go View Post
    Parahi Wilson ruled out with injury suffered against the Bulldogs. To be replaced by Jackson Clarke.
    Lawton playing cup i believe (did not train tonight) which will see Law start and Ashby on the bench.
    Stratton out due to fractured ankle and torn ligaments... Apparently out of Sam Swift and Rhys Duke as to who will play.

Watched the boys train against Burleighs Qld Cup side tonight and looked sharp and can hopefully take some confidence from that into this weekends game.

In other news Jed Cartwright is getting ankle surgery on Thursday morning which will end his season unfortunately.
    Let's hope there was plenty of kicking practice going on tonight
    #itaintweaktospeak

Huddo will start at FB, GL wing, and they will switch during the game. That sees Humphreys go to centre.

Ashby starting hooker with Lawton playing cup

Unlucky loss for the boys.1st game I have watched for a while.Our halves actually play for themselves when there was numerous times they took the wrong options.Our forwards battled well with H.Schwass the best for the team today.Greg l was good but I cant workout why they didnt go to Tyrone Davis R side more and when they did the inside players didnt pass.

The Boys played much better than previous weeks & agree that our forwards played great up against another monster pack but I thought Greg L was excellent when given the chance & his try showed what he can do but not sure where the comment of the halves play for themselves as Dan Schwass had a hand in 3 tries on the left where as the 20's version of TP plays entirely for himself, Jackson Clarke had a great defensive game & Hudson was strong, would love to see Roberts get some early ball too
    #itaintweaktospeak