Thread: Oi Oi

Post Oi Oi

Hey lads, Titans and Queensland supporter here from Canada. Been on the Titans chariot since the inception. Never really got into forums a whole lot but figured what the hell lets register, maybe I can make some new friends. Must say the last 7 years watching NRL has been quite a roller coaster ride haha. I've followed the game since early 2000 and waited and waited for a Queensland team I could call my own, never ever cared for the Broncos or Cowboys but loved Queensland cup and Origin. I also get involved with Rugby League here in Canada, obviously union dominates here but league is growing with the help of a few mate. BC has a legit team but our team ironically named the Broncos lol played our first rep game this year we got hammered by BC but hey its a start we had Jerry Collins and Trevor Leota playing for us haha. Well that is enough for my intro glad to be here and hope to chat with fellow Titans supporters and hopefully see you guys when I make it down under.

Welcome mate, good to have you here. Sounds like youre doing great things for the game over in Canada too.

Do you mean Jerry collins as in the all black? Haha please be!

You a fan of our u20 player James Iodice? Great prop and I believe he represented Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Welcome mate, good to have you here. Sounds like youre doing great things for the game over in Canada too.

Do you mean Jerry collins as in the all black? Haha please be!

You a fan of our u20 player James Iodice? Great prop and I believe he represented Canada?
    Thanks for the welcoming, yep the All Black, he's apparently working here in Alberta lol I was like that is quite the change all black to working in Alberta. Yea I am a fan of James Iodice although he played mostly in oz but he was born in Montreal so I never really seen him play here, but it is really good to see Canadian born talent make it down always a dream of mine. You guys might get to see a few more, the the BC Bulldogs are growing and developing we are just trying to get Ontario to assemble a rep team so we can have a tri series. I myself am getting into coaching and officiating, I am hoping to get certified soon hopefully I can go to some clincs when I come to visit.